Billy Ray Cyrus
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 04:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Last week, Miley Cyrus' brother Trace confirmed that his sister has gotten back with her ex Liam Hemsworth and no one seems to approve of the couple more that Miley's father Billy Ray Cyrus. E! Online is reporting that Billy Ray was asked what he thought of Hemsworth and not only did the singer wholeheartedly approve of his daughter's boyfriend, he couldn't stop praising the 22-year-old actor....
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 03:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Billy Ray Cyrus' wife and Miley Cyrus' mom Leticia "Tish" Cyrus thanked her family, friends and fans for helping her through troubled times. Tish posted a message on her Facebook page that read, "Big Thanks to all of our family, friends, and fans who have kept us in their thoughts and prayers. I feel so blessed to have so much support from all of you." She continued, "Our family weathered a...
- Posted Mar 19th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
In the last week, we learned that Katy Perry's mother is shopping around a book proposal about her famous daughter, and Rihanna opened up to Vogue magazine about her father's betrayal. Every person struggles with who to trust, but that dilemma is magnified tenfold when you are in the public eye and suddenly people can profit simply by knowing you. "It is very detrimental for a parent of a...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Billy Ray Cyrus wants to get his family back together. Though he filed for divorce from his wife, Tish, in October of last year, it seems he's had a change of heart. "I've dropped the divorce," Cyrus, 49, told the ladies on 'The View' (via PEOPLE). "I want to put my family back together ... Things are the best they've ever been." His full interview will air on Friday. "I feel like I got my...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"