- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 07:31 AM by Moviefone Editors
Bradley Cooper isn't a name people associate with the paragons of English literature, but if 'The Hangover' star has his way, you'll be seeing him in the upcoming Baz Luhrmann adaptation of 'The Great Gatsby.' The movie -- which will be shot in 3-D and filmed in Australia tentatively this August -- already stars Carey Mulligan in the role of Daisy, Leonardo DiCaprio as Jay Gatsby and Tobey...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 03:03 PM by Zach Dionne
We've waited patiently, and finally we get to see a bit of 'The Hangover Part II' via a new teaser trailer. The clip, just over a minute long, is more hype-up footage than anything, giving away next to no plot. We do learn that Zach Galifianakis has a shaved head, the "wolf pack" of Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Bradley Cooper have reunited (Justin Bartha is nowhere to be found, though he's listed...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 07:35 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's been a tough couple of days for Bradley Cooper. His father died just a day before his mother's house caught on fire in Pennsylvania. Charles Cooper, 71, passed away on Jan. 15 after battling a long illness, according to PEOPLE. In addition to his son, he is survived by his wife Gloria, daughter Holly and sister Nancy Peacock. According to OK! Magazine, the actor's father, a stock broker...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 09:24 PM by Rebecca Macatee
For anyone who's ever had a little too much drink and suffered a lot the next day, the 2009 comedy 'The Hangover' hits close to home. And while the hilarious film's highly anticipated sequel won't be in theaters until May 26, 'The Office' star Ed Helms told Access Hollywood "it's insane." Ed confirmed the filming of the sequel wrapped last week after two months of shooting overseas in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Disney stars turned sexy
- Olivia Palermo and Cara Delevingne's Doormat Style: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fiancé Wladimir Klitschko Says Her Dream Was to Become a Mother—Watch Now!
- Why Are We Not Friends With #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Jonny Drubel?!