- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 11:11 AM by Amber James
Christmas with the Norwoods will be different this year -- now that Brandy's eight-year-old daughter doesn't believe in Santa Claus. "I got her list, and it is ridiculous. When she believed in Santa, she had a smaller list, but now that she knows I'm Santa Claus, she went crazy. Now, she wants a Blackbery and an iPhone 4. It's like, 'Little girl, you are 8, and you're asking for a Blackberry?'"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- MasterChef Judge Graham Elliot Loses Nearly 150 Lbs. - See His Transformation
- It'll Be a Girl for Eva Amurri Martino
- Ramona Singer 'Is Solid' After Split, Says Real Housewives of N.Y.C. Costar Aviva Drescher
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Captain America exhibit opens at Disneyland: On the Scene
- The Mindy Project, New Girl and 2 More Shows Renewed By Fox
- Beyoncé Gets Emotional After Blue Ivy Says "Hi Mommy" During Grammys Rehearsal—Watch the Video!
- IBM's New Food Truck Uses a Supercomputer to Dream Up All Their "Surprising" Recipes