- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 11:11 AM by Amber James
Christmas with the Norwoods will be different this year -- now that Brandy's eight-year-old daughter doesn't believe in Santa Claus. "I got her list, and it is ridiculous. When she believed in Santa, she had a smaller list, but now that she knows I'm Santa Claus, she went crazy. Now, she wants a Blackbery and an iPhone 4. It's like, 'Little girl, you are 8, and you're asking for a Blackberry?'"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taiwan Plane Crash Survivor Crawls Out of Wreckage, Phones Dad
- Found! Police Unmask Unlikely Culprit Who Left Dolls Outside Family's Homes
- Katie Holmes Wants to Be a Surfer Girl!
- Daniel Radcliffe talks losing his virginity: I had a 'really good first time'
- Jennie Garth warns the newly famous: 'Don't believe the hype'
- Fifi Geldof posts angry rant following Peaches' autopsy results, report says
- Fifty Shades of Grey's Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Talk "Sexual Acrobatics"—Watch Now!
- Jennette McCurdy Doesn't Want to Be a "Role Model," Says "None of You Know How I Live My Life"
- Shannen Doherty and Holly Marie Combs Are Going on a Reality TV Road Trip