- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 11:11 AM by Amber James
Christmas with the Norwoods will be different this year -- now that Brandy's eight-year-old daughter doesn't believe in Santa Claus. "I got her list, and it is ridiculous. When she believed in Santa, she had a smaller list, but now that she knows I'm Santa Claus, she went crazy. Now, she wants a Blackbery and an iPhone 4. It's like, 'Little girl, you are 8, and you're asking for a Blackberry?'"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Charlotte is 4 Months Old Today! 4 Things We've Learned in Her First 4 Months
- Caitlyn Jenner Heads to Meeting with Candis Cayne After Discussing Dating Challenges
- Burger King to Create 'Peace Day Burger' With or Without McDonald's
- Director fires back after critics call out Taylor Swift's video for use of white actors
- Meet the cast of 'Dancing With the Stars' season 21
- The Josh Abbott Band brings Texas to mainstream country music
- Ali Larter Dyes Her Hair Red Again Ahead of Latest Resident Evil Installment—See the Pic!
- 2015 Environmental Media Association Award Nominations Announced—See the Complete List of Nominees
- Harry Styles Gets Pelted in the Face With a Red Bull Can During One Direction Concert—Watch Now!