- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 11:11 AM by Amber James
Christmas with the Norwoods will be different this year -- now that Brandy's eight-year-old daughter doesn't believe in Santa Claus. "I got her list, and it is ridiculous. When she believed in Santa, she had a smaller list, but now that she knows I'm Santa Claus, she went crazy. Now, she wants a Blackbery and an iPhone 4. It's like, 'Little girl, you are 8, and you're asking for a Blackberry?'"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- You Haven't Seen Prince Harry Like This Before
- Chrissy Teigen Talks About Her 'Ideal Relationship' with John Legend
- Liam Neeson Reveals What Makes Him Feel Like a Wimp
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- How Raymond Reddington Are You? Play Our Blacklist Quiz to Find Out!
- Editors' Obsessions: Body Oils, Wool Coats & Cookie Jars
- Nashville's Connie Britton and U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Were College Roommates—See Their '80s Throwback Pic!