- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 11:11 AM by Amber James
Christmas with the Norwoods will be different this year -- now that Brandy's eight-year-old daughter doesn't believe in Santa Claus. "I got her list, and it is ridiculous. When she believed in Santa, she had a smaller list, but now that she knows I'm Santa Claus, she went crazy. Now, she wants a Blackbery and an iPhone 4. It's like, 'Little girl, you are 8, and you're asking for a Blackberry?'" ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nelson Mandela Memorial: Obama, World Leaders Join Singing Crowds
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- ?The Sing-Off': The best little a cappella show returns
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!