- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 11:11 AM by Amber James
Christmas with the Norwoods will be different this year -- now that Brandy's eight-year-old daughter doesn't believe in Santa Claus. "I got her list, and it is ridiculous. When she believed in Santa, she had a smaller list, but now that she knows I'm Santa Claus, she went crazy. Now, she wants a Blackbery and an iPhone 4. It's like, 'Little girl, you are 8, and you're asking for a Blackberry?'"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- Should You Cut Your Hair? Consult This Cheet Sheet to Find Out
- Zoë Kravitz Opens Up About Past Struggles With Eating Disorders, Says She ''Felt Pressured'' By Fame
- Comedy Central Defends Trevor Noah After Twitter Backlash: Next Daily Show Host Is ''Provocative and Spares No One''