- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 07:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Bret Michaels almost died last year of a brain hemorrhage--and the Poison singer thinks the extreme condition was due to an injury sustained while performing at the 2009 Tony Awards. Michaels filed a lawsuit against Tony Award Productions and CBS in L.A. County Superior Court on Friday, reports TMZ.com. He is asking for unspecified damages. Michaels was hit in the head by a piece of the set...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 10:15 AM by Sarah Crow
Much to the delight of everyone who loves hearing teenage girls cover '80s power ballads, Miley Cyrus' highly anticipated cover of Poison's 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn' may yet see the light of day. The release of the single was delayed after tabloid reports surfaced that Poison frontman Bret Michaels was having an affair with Miley's mother, Tish, allegedly a contributing factor in her split...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 02:05 PM by Sarah Crow
Celebrity endorsements are as profitable as they are plentiful and these days, it seems as if eveyone's in on the action. While some promotional deals are obvious fits, like Nicki Minaj's recent 'Pink Friday' lipstick collaboration with MAC, there are many that leave us scratching our heads. Even for Hollywood's reigning queens of self-promotion, the Kardashian sisters, some products seem...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 07:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Rocker Bret Michaels suffered a minor health scare following heart surgery, according to PEOPLE. The 'Rock of Love' star's blood pressure dropped dramatically, which is a significant cause of concern, but his doctors have determined the cause, and Michaels is fine. "Bret suffered no setbacks and is fine," said Dr. Mansour Assar, an interventional cardiologist. "It's always good for patients...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Baby Boy on the Way for Bachelor Alum Renee Oteri
- The New Way to Tone Your Abs (It Beats Crunches!)
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After L.A. Fender-Bender with Paps
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- If USC Football Player Josh Shaw's Story About Jumping Into a Pool to Save a Drowning Boy Sounded Too Heroic to Be True... Well, It Was
- Chris O'Dowd and Wife, Dawn O'Porter, Reveal They're Expecting a Baby During ALS Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Bitch Stole Our Look! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley vs. Olivia Palermo vs. Suki Waterhouse vs. Cara Delevingne in Burberry