- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 07:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Bret Michaels almost died last year of a brain hemorrhage--and the Poison singer thinks the extreme condition was due to an injury sustained while performing at the 2009 Tony Awards. Michaels filed a lawsuit against Tony Award Productions and CBS in L.A. County Superior Court on Friday, reports TMZ.com. He is asking for unspecified damages. Michaels was hit in the head by a piece of the set...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 10:15 AM by Sarah Crow
Much to the delight of everyone who loves hearing teenage girls cover '80s power ballads, Miley Cyrus' highly anticipated cover of Poison's 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn' may yet see the light of day. The release of the single was delayed after tabloid reports surfaced that Poison frontman Bret Michaels was having an affair with Miley's mother, Tish, allegedly a contributing factor in her split...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 02:05 PM by Sarah Crow
Celebrity endorsements are as profitable as they are plentiful and these days, it seems as if eveyone's in on the action. While some promotional deals are obvious fits, like Nicki Minaj's recent 'Pink Friday' lipstick collaboration with MAC, there are many that leave us scratching our heads. Even for Hollywood's reigning queens of self-promotion, the Kardashian sisters, some products seem...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 07:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Rocker Bret Michaels suffered a minor health scare following heart surgery, according to PEOPLE. The 'Rock of Love' star's blood pressure dropped dramatically, which is a significant cause of concern, but his doctors have determined the cause, and Michaels is fine. "Bret suffered no setbacks and is fine," said Dr. Mansour Assar, an interventional cardiologist. "It's always good for patients...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is This Blake Lively's Wedding Dress? Check Out 'Preserve' Clip to See for Yourself!
- Obama: Kerry Washington's Daughter Is 'One Cute Baby'
- Check Out Miranda Lambert's Home Away from Home: Her Tour Bus!
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Dolly Parton on how God helps her stick to her country roots
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tara Reid Thinks a Sharknado Is a Real Possibility: "It Actually Can Happen"
- The Naked Warwick Rowing Team Is Back! See 7 Stupid Hot Pics of the Completely Nude Hunks
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives in Court After Cabaret Arrest, Actor His Trades Scruffy Appearance for Sharp Suit