- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 11:35 AM by Emily Hall
Whether or not Bristol Palin wins the coveted 'Dancing With the Stars' mirror ball trophy this week, her celebrity factor has exploded. "Bristol could get endorsements, book contracts and TV show offers," an entertainment source tells PopEater. "Like her or not, everyone is talking about her." Even though the single mom has received low scores from judges on her dancing ability, call-in...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 09:20 PM by Rob Shuter
At first, having Bristol Palin participate in 'Dancing With The Stars' seemed like a brilliant idea. Just like Kate Gosselin before her, casting an admittedly bad dancer who was shrouded in controversy has raked in big ratings and tons of press. But now the joke is on the show's producers, as they fear Bristol is actually going to win this thing. "This will be a disaster for the show if...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 09:01 AM by Rob Shuter
Amazingly, Bristol Palin has hoofed her way through another week on ABC's monster hit 'Dancing With the Stars,' and it's not because of her less-than-stellar footwork, it's thanks to her famous mom's campaigning. "Sarah is determined make Bristol the winner of the show. Whatever it takes," an insider tells me. "She's become obsessed with it, as if it were the election all over again, except...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 02:08 PM by Rob Shuter
Meghan McCain isn't the only Republican furious that Bristol Palin didn't vote last week in the election -- momma Palin is also angry, but not for the reason you might think. "Sarah is convinced that Bristol may have blown any chance she may have had of winning 'Dancing with The Stars' now that she revealed she didn't vote in the election," a family friend tells me. "Sarah is worried that if...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- New Dad Jason Sudeikis Flashes Adorable Smile on Set After Welcoming Son Otis
- Gwyneth Paltrow Snubs Jessica Alba's Honest Company Cleanser on Goop—Is This the Fanciest Cat Fight Ever?!
- Jennifer Lopez Turns Two Mylar Balloons Into a Sexy Combo