- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although we're pretty sure comedians will have plenty of material when it comes to Charlie Sheen's forthcoming Comedy Central roast, Sheen's ex, Brooke Mueller, wants to make sure the focus stays squarely on the maniacal warlock. Mueller is warning Sheen and comedians alike that if her name even comes up, she's prepared to sue, TMZ reports. Although it may sound like the ultimate 'don't make...
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 12:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Brooke Mueller has completed her most recent rehab stint, a 45-day outpatient program, according to Radar Online. Charlie Sheen's ex-wife and mother of his two young sons, Bob and Max, entered the rehab program after an extremely public plea for help -- an extremely vulnerable scene that ended up appearing on BFF Paris Hilton and Mueller's reality show, 'The World According to Paris.' "Brooke...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 09:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller have finally reached an agreement when it comes to the custody of their two young twins, Bob and Max. The estranged pair took their revised deal, which states that they will share joint custody of their children, to an LA judge yesterday, according to TMZ. Both Mueller and Sheen's attorneys went to Judge Hank Goldberg's chambers to inform him that the couple had...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's Official: Jessica Simpson's Legs Are Amazing
- Miley Cyrus Keeps the Party Going with Icona Pop
- The Daily Treat: 5 Perfect Photos of Dogs Surfing in Australia
- Justin Bieber struggles with vocabulary, curses at court reporter during deposition
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars: We won't kiss until marriage
- ?True Detective' finale crashes HBO GO
- AJ Cook & Meghan Ory Enjoy a Girls' Day Out in L.A.
- Happy Birthday, Carrie Underwood! The American Idol Star Turns 31
- Lena Dunham Apologizes for Molestation Joke on Twitter: "Even Naked Girls Get Embarrassed"