- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although we're pretty sure comedians will have plenty of material when it comes to Charlie Sheen's forthcoming Comedy Central roast, Sheen's ex, Brooke Mueller, wants to make sure the focus stays squarely on the maniacal warlock. Mueller is warning Sheen and comedians alike that if her name even comes up, she's prepared to sue, TMZ reports. Although it may sound like the ultimate 'don't make fu...
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 12:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Brooke Mueller has completed her most recent rehab stint, a 45-day outpatient program, according to Radar Online. Charlie Sheen's ex-wife and mother of his two young sons, Bob and Max, entered the rehab program after an extremely public plea for help -- an extremely vulnerable scene that ended up appearing on BFF Paris Hilton and Mueller's reality show, 'The World According to Paris.' "Brooke i...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 09:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller have finally reached an agreement when it comes to the custody of their two young twins, Bob and Max. The estranged pair took their revised deal, which states that they will share joint custody of their children, to an LA judge yesterday, according to TMZ. Both Mueller and Sheen's attorneys went to Judge Hank Goldberg's chambers to inform him that the couple had...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''