- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although we're pretty sure comedians will have plenty of material when it comes to Charlie Sheen's forthcoming Comedy Central roast, Sheen's ex, Brooke Mueller, wants to make sure the focus stays squarely on the maniacal warlock. Mueller is warning Sheen and comedians alike that if her name even comes up, she's prepared to sue, TMZ reports. Although it may sound like the ultimate 'don't make...
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 12:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Brooke Mueller has completed her most recent rehab stint, a 45-day outpatient program, according to Radar Online. Charlie Sheen's ex-wife and mother of his two young sons, Bob and Max, entered the rehab program after an extremely public plea for help -- an extremely vulnerable scene that ended up appearing on BFF Paris Hilton and Mueller's reality show, 'The World According to Paris.' "Brooke...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 09:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller have finally reached an agreement when it comes to the custody of their two young twins, Bob and Max. The estranged pair took their revised deal, which states that they will share joint custody of their children, to an LA judge yesterday, according to TMZ. Both Mueller and Sheen's attorneys went to Judge Hank Goldberg's chambers to inform him that the couple had...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis
- Elisabeth Röhm's Blog: Gone Baby Gone
- See the Stunning Photos From the Little People, Big World Wedding
- Hot Hollywood mamas
- 'Nashville' recap: Who's the daddy?
- 'Scandal' star Scott Foley reveals he was arrested 3 times in 1 day
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015
- Zoe Saldana Confirms She's Having Twins—In the Cutest Way Ever!
- Stalker, Criminal Minds and Why is TV So Scary Now? Our Rants and Raves!
- Oops! Selena Gomez's Zipper Is Down at the Airport—Is That Why Paparazzi Are Falling to the Ground?