- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 10:40 AM by John Mitchell
'Lord of the Rings' mastermind Peter Jackson's much-delayed two-part adaptation of 'The Hobbit' is finally filming, and the Oscar-winning director has posted video of the pre-production process and the films' first days in front of the camera to prove it. Production on the big-budget films was delayed for several years due to disputes over the distribution rights, financial troubles at MGM,...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 07:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Cate Blanchett's Givenchy dress is making a splash at the Oscars. The actress walked the red carpet in a violet frock that has a lot of people talking. Blanchett wasn't the only one who chose to don light purple on Hollywood's biggest night. Mila Kunis also picked the color. Check out the full length photo of Blanchett's dress after the jump!...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 07:33 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Movieweb.com has confirmed that Ian McKellen will return to the role of Gandalf in the prequel to 'The Lord of The Rings.' McKellen's character, a wizard, literally gets the adventure started in 'The Hobbit.' And while McKellen announced on his official website in November that he would reprise the role of Gandalf, the deal has just now become officially finalized. Andy Serkis will be be...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Russell Brand Cancels Shows After Mother's Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- PEOPLE Is Looking for Real Beauties Stars - Like You!
- Cosmos Review: To Infinity and Beyond
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Juan Pablo could be the most detested bachelor in history of show
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Save One Show 2014: It's Your Last Chance to Vote in the Final 4—Which 2 Shows Are in Danger?
- Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring During Night Out, Fiancé Ashton Kutcher Spotted at SXSW
- How to Get Glam '70s Hair, Plus Tips from Celebrity Pantene Stylist Kim Kimble