- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 10:40 AM by John Mitchell
'Lord of the Rings' mastermind Peter Jackson's much-delayed two-part adaptation of 'The Hobbit' is finally filming, and the Oscar-winning director has posted video of the pre-production process and the films' first days in front of the camera to prove it. Production on the big-budget films was delayed for several years due to disputes over the distribution rights, financial troubles at MGM, whi...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 07:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Cate Blanchett's Givenchy dress is making a splash at the Oscars. The actress walked the red carpet in a violet frock that has a lot of people talking. Blanchett wasn't the only one who chose to don light purple on Hollywood's biggest night. Mila Kunis also picked the color. Check out the full length photo of Blanchett's dress after the jump!...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 07:33 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Movieweb.com has confirmed that Ian McKellen will return to the role of Gandalf in the prequel to 'The Lord of The Rings.' McKellen's character, a wizard, literally gets the adventure started in 'The Hobbit.' And while McKellen announced on his official website in November that he would reprise the role of Gandalf, the deal has just now become officially finalized. Andy Serkis will be be ret...
Popeater Hot Topics
- SNL: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- Barack & Michelle Obama's Cutest White House Moments, Ranked
- 'Real Housewife' star Jill Zarin in car accident
- French Ministry hosts dwarf fashion show
- Filming begins in Dubai for new movie 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Tori Spelling Takes the Ultimate Lie-Detector Test: 5 Most Shocking Revelations From the Beverly Hills, 90210 Star
- Newlyweds Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Are the Perfect Match in Black at The Leftovers Premiere
- 10 Ways Lifetime's Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story Completely Let Us Down