- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 10:40 AM by John Mitchell
'Lord of the Rings' mastermind Peter Jackson's much-delayed two-part adaptation of 'The Hobbit' is finally filming, and the Oscar-winning director has posted video of the pre-production process and the films' first days in front of the camera to prove it. Production on the big-budget films was delayed for several years due to disputes over the distribution rights, financial troubles at MGM,...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 07:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Cate Blanchett's Givenchy dress is making a splash at the Oscars. The actress walked the red carpet in a violet frock that has a lot of people talking. Blanchett wasn't the only one who chose to don light purple on Hollywood's biggest night. Mila Kunis also picked the color. Check out the full length photo of Blanchett's dress after the jump!...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 07:33 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Movieweb.com has confirmed that Ian McKellen will return to the role of Gandalf in the prequel to 'The Lord of The Rings.' McKellen's character, a wizard, literally gets the adventure started in 'The Hobbit.' And while McKellen announced on his official website in November that he would reprise the role of Gandalf, the deal has just now become officially finalized. Andy Serkis will be be...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Couple Married 70 Years Die 15 Hours Apart
- Kate Holmes Celebrates Suri's Birthday with Cupcake Greeting
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- Tila Tequila Is Pregnant: See Her First Baby Bump Pic!
- Eve Kicks Off Her Bachelorette Party With a Kissable Cake and "Bride to Be" Tiara
- Gwen Stefani in Talks to Join The Voice, Source Says Deal Is Close to Being Done