- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 10:40 AM by John Mitchell
'Lord of the Rings' mastermind Peter Jackson's much-delayed two-part adaptation of 'The Hobbit' is finally filming, and the Oscar-winning director has posted video of the pre-production process and the films' first days in front of the camera to prove it. Production on the big-budget films was delayed for several years due to disputes over the distribution rights, financial troubles at MGM, whi...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 07:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Cate Blanchett's Givenchy dress is making a splash at the Oscars. The actress walked the red carpet in a violet frock that has a lot of people talking. Blanchett wasn't the only one who chose to don light purple on Hollywood's biggest night. Mila Kunis also picked the color. Check out the full length photo of Blanchett's dress after the jump!...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 07:33 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Movieweb.com has confirmed that Ian McKellen will return to the role of Gandalf in the prequel to 'The Lord of The Rings.' McKellen's character, a wizard, literally gets the adventure started in 'The Hobbit.' And while McKellen announced on his official website in November that he would reprise the role of Gandalf, the deal has just now become officially finalized. Andy Serkis will be be ret...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Ryan Seacrest's Knock Knock Live Canceled After Two Episodes
- One Direction Releases First New Music Since Zayn Malik's Departure
- Ice-T Hilariously Voices Care Bears and More on Jimmy Fallon
- Boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya bashes 'Southpaw'
- Luke Bryan could reach greater heights, including Grammy Award
- Dior under fire for using 14-year-old as its main model
- Jason Bateman On Valerie Harper
- 'Jessica Jones' EP: Ritter Was 'Ideal'
- HBO Pres 'Open' To 'Thrones' Prequel
- Sons of Anarchy's Drea de Matteo Engaged to Michael Devin—Watch the Rock 'n' Roll Proposal
- How to Find Out Which Neutral Shade Works Best for Your Skin Tone
- Whitney Cummings Shows Off 25-Pound Weight Gain With Topless Photo—See for Yourself!