- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Just days after commending fellow actress Catherine Zeta-Jones for sharing her struggle with bipolar disorder, Demi Lovato revealed she too suffers from the disorder. The 18-year-old Disney star told PEOPLE about her diagnosis in a recent interview: "I never found out until I went into treatment that I was bipolar." Lovato spent three months in a residential center undergoing therapy for anorex...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 12:14 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After checking herself into a mental-health facility to treat her bipolar II disorder, Catherine Zeta-Jones has no qualms with the media attention surrounding her recent diagnosis. "This is a disorder that affects millions of people and I am one of them," Zeta-Jones told PEOPLE. "If my revelation of having bipolar II has encouraged one person to seek help, then it is worth it. There is no need ...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 06:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Demi Lovato commended fellow actress Catherine Zeta-Jone's "brave" decision to receive treatment for a mental disorder this week. According to PEOPLE, Lovato took to Twitter on Thursday to show support for Zeta-Jones. "I don't know Catherine Zeta-Jones personally but what she has decided to do it SO brave," Lovato tweeted. "And SO difficult but worth it... I'm proud of her." A rep for Zet...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 02:25 PM by Sarah Crow
With husband Michael Douglas on the mend after completing treatment for throat cancer, Catherine Zeta-Jones has found herself in need of some expert care. Gossip Cop reports that the actress has checked herself into a mental health facility. "After dealing with the stress of the past year, Catherine made the decision to check in to a mental health facility for a brief stay to treat her Bipol...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Katelyn Mullen
It seems as though a photographer had gotten a little too close for comfort to Catherine Zeta-Jones and husband Michael Douglas. The pair got into a scuffle with a paparazzo outside their London hotel yesterday evening, and it was all caught on camera. Catherine was heard screaming she was struck in the face by an overly aggressive photographer. Check out the photos after the jump to see Catherine...
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 08:00 PM by John Mitchell
A healthy-looking Michael Douglas hit the Golden Globes red carpet with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones for his first major public appearance since revealing that his stage 4 throat cancer is in complete remission. The actor told E!'s Ryan Seacrest that it was his and Zeta-Jones' first night out together in several months. "To be able to come to this thing cancer-free is pretty special," he told Seac...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scandal Recap: Fitz and Mellie Plan Her Political Future as the Show Takes on Ferguson
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon heading to space?
- Jason Aldean says his bachelor party will be like the 'Hangover'
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful
- Taylor Swift Proves She ''Woke Up Like This'' With Gorgeous Makeup-Free Selfie—and Olivia Benson Looks Pretty Flawless, Too!