- By Nicki Gostin Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 09:42 PMJustin Bieber's mom may not be talking to him today. The teen idol admitted in an interview with Sirius Radio's 'Morning Mash Up' show that his mother is no Betty Crocker in the kitchen. "She's awful at cooking. She's awful, awful, awful at cooking," he reiterated.
But the Canadian heartthrob did say that he would never bring home a girl his mother wouldn't approve of. We're guessing that she's given Selena Gomez the thumbs up. Although maybe Selena should be a tad concerned as the Biebs added, "You don't bring the bad girls home to mom."
Even though Gomez is 18 to his nearly 17, Bieber doesn't restrict himself to the older ladies, saying that he's "into women in general."
- By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 02:25 PMDuring the past three seasons of 'The Real Housewives of New York City,' Ramona Singer's affinity for Pinot Grigio became a storyline all its own. The animated Singer was rarely captured without a glass, and on one episode, she even joked to a waiter, "Put it in my vein! Right there!"
It looks like "Turtle Time" can become part of your daily routine with the launch of Ramona Singer Pinot Grigio.
"My fans were actually reaching out to me [saying], 'Ramona, I'm drinking Pinot Grigio beacuse of you,' 'Ramona, what's your favorite Pinot Grigio?' Seriously, there wasn't a Pinot Grigio that I truly loved inside and out. I kept changing my brands every six months. It all of a sudden dawned on me, I should develop my own Pinot Grigio!" said the reality star.
Sit down with PopEater as we join Ramona for a very special tasting of Ramona Singer Pinot Grigio. Watch the video after the jump.
- By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 07:51 PMIt didn't take very long for Food Network star Guy Fieri to decide whose Super Bowl party he'd rather hit up: Rachael Ray's or Martha Stewart's.
"I have to go with my girl Rachael," Guy, who was in Dallas as a spokesman for Ritz Crackers, told me. "Who doesn't love Rachael Ray? She's one of the most generous, real people I know. Everyone loves her."
- By Nicki Gostin Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 06:00 PMWolfgang Puck, the Austrian chef who basically invented gourmet pizza, has been catering the official Oscars party for years. Not only does he have his Academy Award soiree, he's also catering the Grammys and the Super Bowl. We checked in to see how Puck, 61, is prepping for the season.
Have you been sleeping much lately?
No. It's OK, we'll sleep when we are dead, a long time.
How many people are you cooking for at the Super Bowl?
We have a party for 3,500 for the NFL and another one for 800. It's going to be a wild weekend.
What are you making?
Some people are having buffets and some sit-down dinners. So some are having filet with sautéed spinach or a porterhouse steak with mushrooms. We have sides like mac and cheese and a crab salad.
Is it going to be more meat and potatoes?
It's a very man-oriented party for the Super Bowl, so it's more of a steakhouse atmosphere.
- By Rebecca Macatee Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 10:43 PMIs Mariah Carey trying to fatten up her husband
Nick Cannon? The TV personality told Fox411's Pop Tarts that his wife, who is pregnant with twins, is feeding him so much that he's the one packing on the pregnancy pounds!
"At this point she's just doing a lot of cooking, she's not even eating. She's creating the smell," he said. "So she cooks it, then makes me eat it. Im the one gaining all the weight! Last night we had buttered pork chops and homemade pecan pie. It's like a smorgasbord in the kitchen every day."
Cannon, 30, and Carey, 40, are expecting the twins to be born this spring. The two have several unique names picked out for their future brood, but they're keeping them under wraps. The 'America's Got Talent' host said he hopes they'll be strict parents "but we'll still have fun at the same time."
When asked if the future parents would ever collaborate musically, Cannon was uncertain.
- By Rebecca Macatee Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 07:55 PMRachel Zoe is expecting a baby boy this March, and even this fashion-forward diva isn't immune to pregnancy cravings. The sassy stylist can't get enough sour things.
"I really enjoy things that are tart, that's especially refreshing to me," Zoe told PEOPLE. "Strawberries, grapefruit, things that are really sour."
The 39-year-old and her husband Roger Berman are looking forward to the experience of being parents. "From what I can tell just from being an aunt, (motherhood) is the greatest thing that ever happened," she said.
Zoe's dapper assistant Brad Goresky split from his boss in Sept. 2010. While the two tried to claim it was drama free, our sources said Doresky was sick of doing all the work while (Zoe) got all the credit." Meanwhile, Zoe felt "used by Brad. She feels as if she taught him everything and the second he got a chance to leave her high and dry he did."
- By John Clarke Jr. Posted Jan 27th 2011 at 10:25 AMEmilio Estevez is the latest celebrity to dip his toes in the wine business, and with his recent launch under the name Casa Dumetz, oenophiles can now taste the first line of wine to emerge from the Brat Pack.
Estevez is enjoying huge success with his vineyard, according to Mark Meal of Malibu Village Wines, and joins the ranks of Madonna, Francis Ford Coppola, Lorraine Bracco, Dan Aykroyd, Gerard Depardieu, Lil John (yes, Lil John), Kyle MacLachlan and Dave Matthews as a celebrity vintner. (Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, David Beckham and Sting all own vineyards -- but for personal use only.) "He's real passionate about making his wine," Meal tells PopEater. "He's really involved and getting better."
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice's Top 10 Is Revealed in Dramatic - and Confusing - Fashion
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- The Wahlberg Family's Boston Marathon Photo Diary
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day