- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
While Mischa Barton made her comeback Wednesday night on the premiere of 'The Beautiful Life,' millions of people sat down to watch ...'Glee.' The CW drama, produced by Ashton Kutcher, pulled in a mere 1.5 million viewers according to early Nielsen numbers, E! ONLINE reported....
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:03 PM by Tom Ganjamie
Judging from the trailer, 'The Road' is likely to be the feel good post-Apocalyptic movie romp of the holiday season. What is not readily apparent, though, is just how the filmmakers can cram egregious product placement into a film about surviving a bleak, unforgiving Hellscape. According to Seth Abramovitch at Movieline, the characters drink Vitamin Water and other Coca-Cola products with labels...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 21-Gun Salutes and Visits from JFK and Jackie: Inside the White House 'School' You Never Knew Existed
- Thanks for the Wristband! Andy Murray Tosses Camilla a Special Token After His Wimbledon Win
- Teen Beat the Odds to Survive a Cancer Despite Being Given a 7 Percent Chance to Live
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed
- How to Master Patriotic Style—Without Looking Like a Human American Flag
- Is Paul Rudd Down for a Clueless Reunion? Watch and Find Out!
- Christopher Reeve's Daughter Alexandra Welcomes Baby Boy, Names Son After Her Late Father