- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
While Mischa Barton made her comeback Wednesday night on the premiere of 'The Beautiful Life,' millions of people sat down to watch ...'Glee.' The CW drama, produced by Ashton Kutcher, pulled in a mere 1.5 million viewers according to early Nielsen numbers, E! ONLINE reported....
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:03 PM by Tom Ganjamie
Judging from the trailer, 'The Road' is likely to be the feel good post-Apocalyptic movie romp of the holiday season. What is not readily apparent, though, is just how the filmmakers can cram egregious product placement into a film about surviving a bleak, unforgiving Hellscape. According to Seth Abramovitch at Movieline, the characters drink Vitamin Water and other Coca-Cola products with labels...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wisconsin Judge Rules Slender Man Stabbing Suspects Okay to Stand Trial
- The Colbert Report Signs Off with an Epic Sing-Along and Sleigh Ride (VIDEO)
- Is This Cameron Diaz's Engagement Ring from Benji Madden? (PHOTO)
- Stars without the warpaint
- Report: Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden engaged
- Political correctness: Is Hollywood headed for a gloomy future?
- This First Look at Outlander's "Darker" Return Is Filled With So Much Jamie/Claire Goodness!
- Orange Is the New Black's New Christmas Song Is the Best
- Is Kris Jenner Changing Her Last Name Now That Her Divorce From Bruce Is Finalized?