- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
While Mischa Barton made her comeback Wednesday night on the premiere of 'The Beautiful Life,' millions of people sat down to watch ...'Glee.' The CW drama, produced by Ashton Kutcher, pulled in a mere 1.5 million viewers according to early Nielsen numbers, E! ONLINE reported....
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:03 PM by Tom Ganjamie
Judging from the trailer, 'The Road' is likely to be the feel good post-Apocalyptic movie romp of the holiday season. What is not readily apparent, though, is just how the filmmakers can cram egregious product placement into a film about surviving a bleak, unforgiving Hellscape. According to Seth Abramovitch at Movieline, the characters drink Vitamin Water and other Coca-Cola products with labels...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Seth Meyers to Host the 66th Annual Emmy Awards
- American Idol Top 5 Revealed!
- Justin Bieber Leaves Los Angeles Airport After Being Detained by Customs
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- Marc Anthony Wins Big at 2014 Billboard Latin Music Awards—Plus, Full List of Winners!
- Parks and Recreation's Shocking Finale Twist, Grey's Anatomy's Jaw-Dropping Changes and More OMG TV Moments!
- Seth Meyers Picked to Host the 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards