- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
While Mischa Barton made her comeback Wednesday night on the premiere of 'The Beautiful Life,' millions of people sat down to watch ...'Glee.' The CW drama, produced by Ashton Kutcher, pulled in a mere 1.5 million viewers according to early Nielsen numbers, E! ONLINE reported....
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:03 PM by Tom Ganjamie
Judging from the trailer, 'The Road' is likely to be the feel good post-Apocalyptic movie romp of the holiday season. What is not readily apparent, though, is just how the filmmakers can cram egregious product placement into a film about surviving a bleak, unforgiving Hellscape. According to Seth Abramovitch at Movieline, the characters drink Vitamin Water and other Coca-Cola products with labels...
Popeater Hot Topics
- You'll Never Guess the Most-Followed Emmy Nominee on Twitter
- Julianne Moore: My Kids Know They're Lucky
- Ferguson Streets Quieter As National Guard Leaves
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Musical Artist Madison Creates the Perfect E! Red Carpet 2014 Emmys Song—Get All the Details!
- Watch the First 5 Minutes of Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Movie Now to Get Screech's Side of the Story
- Mariah Carey Sort-of-Breaks Silence Amid Nick Cannon Marriage Drama, Appears Focused on Their Children