- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
While Mischa Barton made her comeback Wednesday night on the premiere of 'The Beautiful Life,' millions of people sat down to watch ...'Glee.' The CW drama, produced by Ashton Kutcher, pulled in a mere 1.5 million viewers according to early Nielsen numbers, E! ONLINE reported....
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:03 PM by Tom Ganjamie
Judging from the trailer, 'The Road' is likely to be the feel good post-Apocalyptic movie romp of the holiday season. What is not readily apparent, though, is just how the filmmakers can cram egregious product placement into a film about surviving a bleak, unforgiving Hellscape. According to Seth Abramovitch at Movieline, the characters drink Vitamin Water and other Coca-Cola products with labels...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Blasts Her Family and Sam Lutfi
- See North West (and More Celeb Kids) Show Off Their Adorable Halloween Costumes
- Cindy Crawford's Daughter Wears Her Dresses, Taylor and Karlie Team Up & More Celeb 'Twinning' Moments
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Disney Princess Hair: Recreate Snow White's Bob, Cinderella's Updo & More—Watch Now!
- J.K. Rowling Releases New Harry Potter Short Story Just in Time for Halloween!
- Jennifer Lawrence Spotted at Chris Martin's Malibu House Post-Breakup: See the Pic!