- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
While Mischa Barton made her comeback Wednesday night on the premiere of 'The Beautiful Life,' millions of people sat down to watch ...'Glee.' The CW drama, produced by Ashton Kutcher, pulled in a mere 1.5 million viewers according to early Nielsen numbers, E! ONLINE reported....
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:03 PM by Tom Ganjamie
Judging from the trailer, 'The Road' is likely to be the feel good post-Apocalyptic movie romp of the holiday season. What is not readily apparent, though, is just how the filmmakers can cram egregious product placement into a film about surviving a bleak, unforgiving Hellscape. According to Seth Abramovitch at Movieline, the characters drink Vitamin Water and other Coca-Cola products with labels...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gaze Deep into the One Direction Fandom's Reaction to Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards's Split
- Video of Kentucky School Resource Officer Handcuffing Crying 8-Year-Old Boy Sparks ACLU Lawsuit
- Jason Segel Gained 40 lbs. for Upcoming Film Thanks to His 'Hot Pocket Diet'
- Kim Richards arrested for shoplifting
- 'Last Man Standing' star Tim Allen: 'We're going to drill Hillary'
- Brad Paisley to join 'The Voice' as adviser with Blake Shelton
- We Want to Help One Direction Fans Move From Denial to Acceptance Over Louis Tomlinson's Baby News
- You're Gonna Die When You See Scream Queens' Second Episode
- Lenny Kravitz Splits His Pants and Flashes Penis During Stockholm Concert! See the NSFW Pics