- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
While Mischa Barton made her comeback Wednesday night on the premiere of 'The Beautiful Life,' millions of people sat down to watch ...'Glee.' The CW drama, produced by Ashton Kutcher, pulled in a mere 1.5 million viewers according to early Nielsen numbers, E! ONLINE reported....
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:03 PM by Tom Ganjamie
Judging from the trailer, 'The Road' is likely to be the feel good post-Apocalyptic movie romp of the holiday season. What is not readily apparent, though, is just how the filmmakers can cram egregious product placement into a film about surviving a bleak, unforgiving Hellscape. According to Seth Abramovitch at Movieline, the characters drink Vitamin Water and other Coca-Cola products with labels...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonardo DiCaprio Playing with a Water Gun Is the New Leonardo DiCaprio Walking Down the Street Meme
- Kate Plays South African Game 'Three Tins' at Commonwealth Games
- Jeff Koons Designs Split-Flavor Margarita to Match His 'Split Rocker' Sculpture
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Naomi Watts Looks Adorable Scooting Around L.A. in a Little Girl's Dress!
- Claire Holt Heading to NBC's Aquarius as a Series Regular: What Does This Mean For The Originals?
- Katy Perry and Diplo Reunite in Las Vegas—All the Details on Their Night Out!