- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
While Mischa Barton made her comeback Wednesday night on the premiere of 'The Beautiful Life,' millions of people sat down to watch ...'Glee.' The CW drama, produced by Ashton Kutcher, pulled in a mere 1.5 million viewers according to early Nielsen numbers, E! ONLINE reported....
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:03 PM by Tom Ganjamie
Judging from the trailer, 'The Road' is likely to be the feel good post-Apocalyptic movie romp of the holiday season. What is not readily apparent, though, is just how the filmmakers can cram egregious product placement into a film about surviving a bleak, unforgiving Hellscape. According to Seth Abramovitch at Movieline, the characters drink Vitamin Water and other Coca-Cola products with labels...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Vicki Gunvalson Brings Her Meghan Edmonds Beef (and Heather Dubrow Brings Her Leeches) to Tamra Judge's Sex Party
- Ne-Yo Is Engaged and Expecting a Baby with New FiancÉe Crystal Renay
- From EW: Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces Second Week's Guests
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Benji Madden Wishes Cameron Diaz Happy Birthday With the Absolute Cutest Message Ever—Read It Here!
- Coach Reboot with Craig T. Nelson Not Going Forward at NBC
- New American Horror Story: Hotel Promos Will Live in Your Nightmares Tonight