- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 05:40 AM by Christo Varghese
Celine Dion was back at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas performing her new show, 'Celine,' to a sold-out crowd. While the performance had the audience cheering and tearing up with emotion, the one thing that everyone was talking about was Dion's svelte figure. She revealed to Canada's Etalk (via UsMagazine.com) that the secret to her fabulous body is "breast-feeding." "You get busy with twins, and ...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 04:10 AM by AOL TV Editors
After a difficult road trying to conceive, Celine Dion had twin boys in October. In a clip on Monday's 'The Oprah Winfrey Show,' Dion showed off her boys, Eddy and Nelson, in footage taken from her time at home with them. Oprah Winfrey introduced the segment, which showed Dion singing to the boys, tending to them in their rockers and talking to them about her appearance on Winfrey's show, where ...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 09:45 AM by Emily Hall
Celine Dion will return to the Las Vegas stage on March 15 and begin a $100 million, three-year contract at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace. But how will she balance the performances with raising her 4-month old twins, Nelson and Eddy, and older son Rene-Charles, 10? The world famous soprano has said she plans to give her all to raising her twins. But now Dion will have to share that task with ...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 05:35 AM by Christo Varghese
Celine Dion was seen yesterday at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas where she came to begin rehearsals for her high-profile show set to debut March 15 at The Colosseum, and she did not come alone. Dion came with her 4-month-old twins Eddy and Nelson in tow, along with her husband and manager Rene Angelil and her 9-year-old son, Rene-Charles. ...
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Celine Dion has revealed that she was originally supposed to have triplets this month, but lost one of the babies early in the pregnancy, E! Online reports. In an in-depth interview with a French news station, Dion and her husband Rene Angelil talked about their twin sons Eddy and Nelson, but then revealed that a third didn't make it because its heart stopped. "He chose to let go to give ...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 11:02 AM by Jessica Robertson
Exclusive: It's an early Tuesday morning when Celine Dion picks up the phone at her Florida home. Her voice is instantly perky, bathed in her trademark pronounced French Canadian accent. It's a mere three weeks away from the release Dion's documentary 'Celine: Through the Eyes of the World,' which chronicles the mutliplatinum, Grammy-winning singer's 2008 'Taking Chances' world tour with three ...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Mike Ryan
On Friday night, during the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics, a new version of 'We Are the World' was unleashed upon, well, the world, in an effort to raise money for Hatian earthquake relief. The original song, released in 1985, raised money and awareness for humanitarian aid in Africa. That original song went on to become a powerhouse of cultural significance. The new version? The cause ...
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 06:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Celine Dion has gotten rid of her son Rene-Charles Angelil's long locks. The 8-year-old who was known for his long hair, has a new shorter cut now. ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 11:16 PM by Porsha Clark
Canadian singer and songwriter Celine Dion was pregnant in August, 2009 amidst a firestorm of reports claiming she was carrying an embryo that had been frozen in liquid nitrogen for the past several years. In August, a rep for the "My Heart Will Go On" star confirmed her pregnancy, but sadly now a family source now tells In Touch, "While her and Rene are actively trying for a baby, she is not ...
- Posted Aug 19th 2009 at 03:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Not only is Celine Dion pregnant at the age of 41, the child that she has conceived was from an embryo that the music star had frozen eight years ago. Dion's doctor, Dr. Zev Rosenwaks, tells PEOPLE that he performend the in vitro fertilization for Celine's pregnancy, and that when he informed her that the pregnancy had taken, he "could hear her chuckling" with joy. "She was very happy. So was ...
- Posted Aug 18th 2009 at 09:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Canadian songstress Celine Dion and her husband, Rene Angelil, 67, are expecting a second child, Tuesday's Journal de Montreal reports. The 41-year-old singer gave birth to the couple's first child, Rene-Charles, in January 2001. The earlier pregnancy was the result of fertility treatments, and Dion reportedly used a team of fertility doctors in New York to help her conceive again. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- James Gandolfini Died at Age 51
- Blake Shelton Says Danielle Bradbery Is The Voice's Most Important Winner
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar: Maybe I'll Name My Baby Breckin (Or Not)
- Actor James Gandolfini of 'The Sopranos' dies at 51
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- James Franco writes the most ridiculous superhero article ever. We have some concerns.
- ?Veronica Mars' filming has begun! 5 things we can't wait to see
- Official ?Star Wars: Episode VII' character breakdowns released: Commence theorizing!
- Angelina Jolie, Kate Winslet & Co.: How Stars Deliver Their Babies
- Kathryn Fiore Welcomes Baby Girl After Life-Threatening Labor
- Chrissy Teigen Goes Blond for Summer—See the Pic!