- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 06:48 AM by Kelly Fisher
Is there anything Chris Colfer can't do these days? The breakout 'Glee' star who sang, danced, and acted his way to a Golden Globe win last year can now add "author" to his resume. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Colfer, 21, recently signed a two-book deal with Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. The first book, titled 'The Land of Stories,' follows the adventures of a set of twins...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 09:36 PM by AOL TV Editors
On 'Live With Regis and Kelly', Chris Colfer of 'Glee' downplayed being named one of Time Magazine's most influential people in the world. Colfer said he recently attended a gala held by the magazine and found himself in company much more deserving of the honor. "I still don't know what I was doing there," Colfer said self-effacingly. "That night was crazy because I was sitting at a table...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Energy is one thing that the 'Glee' guys are never lacking on-screen, and there's a reason for that -- off-screen they're all about napping. Or at least they are in this Twitter pic Chord Overstreet shared. "Takin a nap on set!" he tweeted. Although their characters may not be too chummy when walking the halls of William McKinley high, off-screen Overstreet, Chris Colfer and Mark Salling's...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 11:20 AM by Zach Dionne
TIME magazine's 100 issue is out, and there's a host of celebrities in the mix. Oprah Winfrey is on the list for the eighth time (that's every year the TIME 100 has existed, for those keeping track), as well as young guns like Justin Bieber, 'Glee' star Chris Colfer, Bruno Mars, and 'Parks and Recreation' star and producer Amy Poehler. One great tradition of the TIME 100 is stars writing...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 10:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
If you thought that Chris Colfer was merely a dancing, off-the-charts-high-note-singing, acting phenom, then think again. The 'Glee' star also has a way with words. He recently wrote and sold a pilot to the Disney Channel, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The series will be based on the children's book 'The Little Leftover Witch' by Florence Laughlin, and will go by the same name. About a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Justin Bieber Detained by U.S. Immigration Officials After Flying Into Los Angeles From Japan
- Jennifer Hudson Wears Bondage-Inspired Outfit—See the Pic!
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Steps Out With Wet Hair After Chopping Her Locks, Says She Has "No Regrets"