- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 06:48 AM by Kelly Fisher
Is there anything Chris Colfer can't do these days? The breakout 'Glee' star who sang, danced, and acted his way to a Golden Globe win last year can now add "author" to his resume. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Colfer, 21, recently signed a two-book deal with Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. The first book, titled 'The Land of Stories,' follows the adventures of a set of twins a...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 09:36 PM by AOL TV Editors
On 'Live With Regis and Kelly', Chris Colfer of 'Glee' downplayed being named one of Time Magazine's most influential people in the world. Colfer said he recently attended a gala held by the magazine and found himself in company much more deserving of the honor. "I still don't know what I was doing there," Colfer said self-effacingly. "That night was crazy because I was sitting at a table wi...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Energy is one thing that the 'Glee' guys are never lacking on-screen, and there's a reason for that -- off-screen they're all about napping. Or at least they are in this Twitter pic Chord Overstreet shared. "Takin a nap on set!" he tweeted. Although their characters may not be too chummy when walking the halls of William McKinley high, off-screen Overstreet, Chris Colfer and Mark Salling's b...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 11:20 AM by Zach Dionne
TIME magazine's 100 issue is out, and there's a host of celebrities in the mix. Oprah Winfrey is on the list for the eighth time (that's every year the TIME 100 has existed, for those keeping track), as well as young guns like Justin Bieber, 'Glee' star Chris Colfer, Bruno Mars, and 'Parks and Recreation' star and producer Amy Poehler. One great tradition of the TIME 100 is stars writing testim...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 10:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
If you thought that Chris Colfer was merely a dancing, off-the-charts-high-note-singing, acting phenom, then think again. The 'Glee' star also has a way with words. He recently wrote and sold a pilot to the Disney Channel, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The series will be based on the children's book 'The Little Leftover Witch' by Florence Laughlin, and will go by the same name. About a l...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dolphin Jumps into Boat on Family Outing, Breaks Woman's Ankles
- Emilia Clarke Is Down for a Threesome with Ryan Gosling - as Her Game of Thrones and Terminator Characters
- Matt Bomer on Stripper Training: How We Learned to Manscape
- Watch the first full 'Wet Hot American Summer' trailer
- Does Rihanna's NSFW 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video go too far?
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Amy Schumer Explains How Her Father's Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis Has Affected Her Romantic Relationships
- "Bitch Better Have My Money" Might Be Controversial, but The Navy Is All About It
- Teen Mom's Maci Bookout Gives Birth to Baby Girl—Find Out Her Name and See Her First Photos!