- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 06:48 AM by Kelly Fisher
Is there anything Chris Colfer can't do these days? The breakout 'Glee' star who sang, danced, and acted his way to a Golden Globe win last year can now add "author" to his resume. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Colfer, 21, recently signed a two-book deal with Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. The first book, titled 'The Land of Stories,' follows the adventures of a set of twins...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 09:36 PM by AOL TV Editors
On 'Live With Regis and Kelly', Chris Colfer of 'Glee' downplayed being named one of Time Magazine's most influential people in the world. Colfer said he recently attended a gala held by the magazine and found himself in company much more deserving of the honor. "I still don't know what I was doing there," Colfer said self-effacingly. "That night was crazy because I was sitting at a table...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Energy is one thing that the 'Glee' guys are never lacking on-screen, and there's a reason for that -- off-screen they're all about napping. Or at least they are in this Twitter pic Chord Overstreet shared. "Takin a nap on set!" he tweeted. Although their characters may not be too chummy when walking the halls of William McKinley high, off-screen Overstreet, Chris Colfer and Mark Salling's...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 11:20 AM by Zach Dionne
TIME magazine's 100 issue is out, and there's a host of celebrities in the mix. Oprah Winfrey is on the list for the eighth time (that's every year the TIME 100 has existed, for those keeping track), as well as young guns like Justin Bieber, 'Glee' star Chris Colfer, Bruno Mars, and 'Parks and Recreation' star and producer Amy Poehler. One great tradition of the TIME 100 is stars writing...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 10:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
If you thought that Chris Colfer was merely a dancing, off-the-charts-high-note-singing, acting phenom, then think again. The 'Glee' star also has a way with words. He recently wrote and sold a pilot to the Disney Channel, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The series will be based on the children's book 'The Little Leftover Witch' by Florence Laughlin, and will go by the same name. About a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ashley Tisdale Goes Purple! See Her Fun New Hair Hue
- Mom Accused in Salt Poisoning of 5-Year-Old Says Child May Be Responsible for His Death
- Officials Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the United States
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi names another show that made him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Bill O'Reilly Slams Stephen Colbert in "Dumb People" Segment Attacking So-Called Left-Wing Views on Fighting Terror
- Katherine Heigl Shares Diet Meal Plan With Her Husband Josh Kelley—See the Cute Pic!
- Jeremy Roloff Honeymooning in Jamaica—See the Pics, and Watch This Sweet Moment Shared With Twin Brother Zach Before His Wedding