- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 05:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Actor Chris Evans will officially hit the big time when his movie 'Captain America: The First Avenger' hits theaters next month. But Evans has bigger things worrying him at the moment -- his hair. Evans was talking to E! Online at the MTV Movie Awards when he revealed that he was losing his hair. "I have no problem saying this, but I'm losing my hair." The problem for Evans is that he has ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- ?Real Housewives of Atlanta': What should Kandi do? POLL
- Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kandi Burruss Talks Mama Joyce Drama and Whether Her Wedding Is Still On
- Pippa Middleton and Boyfriend Nico Jackson Touch Down in London After Romantic Trip to India
- When Carrie Bradshaws Collide: Sarah Jessica Parker and AnnaSophia Robb Meet For the First Time—See the Pic