- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 05:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Actor Chris Evans will officially hit the big time when his movie 'Captain America: The First Avenger' hits theaters next month. But Evans has bigger things worrying him at the moment -- his hair. Evans was talking to E! Online at the MTV Movie Awards when he revealed that he was losing his hair. "I have no problem saying this, but I'm losing my hair." The problem for Evans is that he has...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amal Clooney Nominated for British Style Award: What Her Hairstylist Has to Say
- Make the Halloween Cookies the Obamas Gave to Trick-or-Treaters
- Noureen DeWulf: My Son's 'Telling Me from My Belly' He'll Play Hockey
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Zac Efron's Girlfriend Sami Miró Lands Modeling Contract—Get the Details
- Lily Allen Snags Marie Claire Mexico Cover, Says "the Way That We Consume Celebrities Is Pretty Disgusting"
- Jennifer Lopez Tears Up While Recalling Conversation With Son Max After Marc Anthony Split—Watch