- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 05:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Actor Chris Evans will officially hit the big time when his movie 'Captain America: The First Avenger' hits theaters next month. But Evans has bigger things worrying him at the moment -- his hair. Evans was talking to E! Online at the MTV Movie Awards when he revealed that he was losing his hair. "I have no problem saying this, but I'm losing my hair." The problem for Evans is that he has si...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Two Mainstream Diet Plans That Actually Work, According to Science
- Heading to Coachella This Weekend? Nab These Stylish (and Affordable!) Looks From Jamie, Kendall and More Stars!
- Princess Kate Enjoys a Pre-Birth Break at a Familiar Place
- 'Star Wars' design team teases themes, inspirations behind 'The Force Awakens'
- Blake Shelton thinks Luke Bryan would be good judge on 'The Voice'
- 'Anne of Green Gables' actor Jonathan Crombie dies at 48
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett
- Reggie Bush and Lilit Avagyan Are Expecting a Baby Boy! Get the Latest on the "Overjoyed and Happy" Couple
- Who Does the Outlander Cast "Ship"? Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe and More Reveal the Couples They Love