- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Maggie Coughlan
The success of films like 'The Fighter,' 'Temple Grandin' and 'Conviction' is due in part to their showcasing the triumph of the human spirit. But when these true stories are exemplified on the silver screen, the power of the cinema can turn real-life heroes into a strange celebrity of their own. When Dicky Eklund surprised Christian Bale on stage at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, a familiar...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Ashley Tisdale Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Fiancé Christopher French—Get the Details!
- This Hockey Player Gave a Young Fan His Hockey Stick and the Kid Had the Most Adorable Reaction Ever
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Last Drink Was "a Long Amount of Time" Ago, but Admits It Was After Leaving Treatment