- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Maggie Coughlan
The success of films like 'The Fighter,' 'Temple Grandin' and 'Conviction' is due in part to their showcasing the triumph of the human spirit. But when these true stories are exemplified on the silver screen, the power of the cinema can turn real-life heroes into a strange celebrity of their own. When Dicky Eklund surprised Christian Bale on stage at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, a familiar s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- They Were 'Screaming and Crying': Eyewitness to Attempted Abduction on D.C. Metro Describes Harrowing Moments
- The Queen's Best Hats (That Don't Include Her Crown)
- 'He Was Very Natural with Her': Inside JFK Jr.'s Special Bond with His Aunt Rosemary, the 'Hidden' Kennedy
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Hello, Ed Skrein! Five Things You Need to Know About Hollywood's Hottest New Action Star
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement