- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 08:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Not only was Colin Farrell one of the few non-family members who attended Elizabeth Taylor's funeral last week, he also recited a poem during the service. The actor explained his unlikely friendship with the late, great actress to Access Hollywood. "How did we become friends? You know, the old story of boy meets girl, and boy pesters girl with too many phone calls at inappropriate hours of the...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 05:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Rihanna was so charmed after meeting reformed bad boy and notorious womanizer Colin Farrell that she has been sending him raunchy text messages. The singer and the actor met on the UK TV chat show 'The Graham Norton Show' around Christmas. They exchanged phone numbers and reportedly began "sexting" shortly after that. A source told The Sun, "Colin was taken aback by some of the texts. He...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Sarah Crow
Hollywood bad boy Colin Farrell is gearing up to fill some pretty big shoes -- Arnold Schwarzenegger's, to be precise. The Irish actor is scheduled to take over the muscleman's iconic role as secret agent Hauser in a remake of the '90s classic 'Total Recall,' the NY Post reports. The plot of the remake will be more faithful to that of the Philip K. Dick story, 'We Can Remember It for You...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Widower Keeps Late Wife's Memory Alive by Dining with Her Photo
- Ashlee Simpson Has Switched Up Her Do: See the New Cut!
- Alison Sweeney Says Goodbye to Days of Our Lives
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...