- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 08:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Not only was Colin Farrell one of the few non-family members who attended Elizabeth Taylor's funeral last week, he also recited a poem during the service. The actor explained his unlikely friendship with the late, great actress to Access Hollywood. "How did we become friends? You know, the old story of boy meets girl, and boy pesters girl with too many phone calls at inappropriate hours of the...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 05:45 AM by Christo Varghese
Rihanna was so charmed after meeting reformed bad boy and notorious womanizer Colin Farrell that she has been sending him raunchy text messages. The singer and the actor met on the UK TV chat show 'The Graham Norton Show' around Christmas. They exchanged phone numbers and reportedly began "sexting" shortly after that. A source told The Sun, "Colin was taken aback by some of the texts. He...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Sarah Crow
Hollywood bad boy Colin Farrell is gearing up to fill some pretty big shoes -- Arnold Schwarzenegger's, to be precise. The Irish actor is scheduled to take over the muscleman's iconic role as secret agent Hauser in a remake of the '90s classic 'Total Recall,' the NY Post reports. The plot of the remake will be more faithful to that of the Philip K. Dick story, 'We Can Remember It for You...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man Shoots Intruders Attempting to Rape His Granddaughter During Home Invasion
- Joan Quigley, Nancy Reagan's White House Astrologer, Dies at 87
- What Split? Hilary Duff Holds Hands with Mike Comrie (PHOTO)
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine