- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien is going to run his TBS show 'Conan' the way he wants to, and if that includes a masturbating bear, he will get his masturbating bear. In an interview with Rolling Stone, O'Brien drew a line in the sand, daring NBC to try and sue him for using old 'Tonight Show' and 'Late Night' gags on his new show. "If there's something we did for a long time that we've established as ours, we'l...
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 06:17 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Conan O'Brien is building the hype for his upcoming TBS talk show with the debut of a 24-hour "Coco Cam" online that shows live video from his office. The "Coco Cam" is located on an office stairwell. Its first-day highlights included a dancing man in a taco costume and another who gave a dramatic reading from behind a podium while passers-by threw things at him. The first hour had an aerobics...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 11:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien is gearing up for the TBS debut of 'Conan' on Nov. 8 by showing off a little more grit and some axle grease in his new promo video. Now that he's got Andy Richter on board and with less than a month until his marriage with TBS begins, Conan has released a hilarious video that finds the comedian beating up a stunt double and launching a muscle car filled with explosives and popcorn se...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Truth Behind Faith Hill's Neck Scar
- Anthony Mason, Retired NBA Player and Knicks Star, Dies at 48
- Zelda Williams On Keeping Her Dad's Memory Alive: He Is 'Impossible To Forget'
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!