- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien is going to run his TBS show 'Conan' the way he wants to, and if that includes a masturbating bear, he will get his masturbating bear. In an interview with Rolling Stone, O'Brien drew a line in the sand, daring NBC to try and sue him for using old 'Tonight Show' and 'Late Night' gags on his new show. "If there's something we did for a long time that we've established as ours,...
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 06:17 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Conan O'Brien is building the hype for his upcoming TBS talk show with the debut of a 24-hour "Coco Cam" online that shows live video from his office. The "Coco Cam" is located on an office stairwell. Its first-day highlights included a dancing man in a taco costume and another who gave a dramatic reading from behind a podium while passers-by threw things at him. The first hour had an aerobics...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 11:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien is gearing up for the TBS debut of 'Conan' on Nov. 8 by showing off a little more grit and some axle grease in his new promo video. Now that he's got Andy Richter on board and with less than a month until his marriage with TBS begins, Conan has released a hilarious video that finds the comedian beating up a stunt double and launching a muscle car filled with explosives and popcorn...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- Watch George Takei reference ?Deep Throat', ?Bambi' in same interview
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in ?You Used To Be Cute'
- Woman watches all the TV in EW's 24-Hour Emmys Binge Guide, lives
- Expecto Throw Down! 50 Cent Challenges Floyd Mayweather to Read Harry Potter: "F--k the Bucket of Ice"
- Starbucks Customers "Pay It Forward" for Nearly 11 Hours in Florida, Restore Our Faith in Humanity
- Demi Lovato Celebrates 22nd Birthday at Disneyland With Wilmer Valderrama—See the Pic!