- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien is going to run his TBS show 'Conan' the way he wants to, and if that includes a masturbating bear, he will get his masturbating bear. In an interview with Rolling Stone, O'Brien drew a line in the sand, daring NBC to try and sue him for using old 'Tonight Show' and 'Late Night' gags on his new show. "If there's something we did for a long time that we've established as ours, we'l...
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 06:17 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Conan O'Brien is building the hype for his upcoming TBS talk show with the debut of a 24-hour "Coco Cam" online that shows live video from his office. The "Coco Cam" is located on an office stairwell. Its first-day highlights included a dancing man in a taco costume and another who gave a dramatic reading from behind a podium while passers-by threw things at him. The first hour had an aerobics...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 11:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien is gearing up for the TBS debut of 'Conan' on Nov. 8 by showing off a little more grit and some axle grease in his new promo video. Now that he's got Andy Richter on board and with less than a month until his marriage with TBS begins, Conan has released a hilarious video that finds the comedian beating up a stunt double and launching a muscle car filled with explosives and popcorn se...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
- Tom Brady Sues The NFL in Federal Court Over 'Deflategate' Suspension
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- 'Law & Order' director Alexander arrested on child pornography charges
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name