- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien is going to run his TBS show 'Conan' the way he wants to, and if that includes a masturbating bear, he will get his masturbating bear. In an interview with Rolling Stone, O'Brien drew a line in the sand, daring NBC to try and sue him for using old 'Tonight Show' and 'Late Night' gags on his new show. "If there's something we did for a long time that we've established as ours, ...
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 06:17 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Conan O'Brien is building the hype for his upcoming TBS talk show with the debut of a 24-hour "Coco Cam" online that shows live video from his office. The "Coco Cam" is located on an office stairwell. Its first-day highlights included a dancing man in a taco costume and another who gave a dramatic reading from behind a podium while passers-by threw things at him. The first hour had an aerobics ...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 11:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Conan O'Brien is gearing up for the TBS debut of 'Conan' on Nov. 8 by showing off a little more grit and some axle grease in his new promo video. Now that he's got Andy Richter on board and with less than a month until his marriage with TBS begins, Conan has released a hilarious video that finds the comedian beating up a stunt double and launching a muscle car filled with explosives and popcorn ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- Jaime King Pregnant—but Not Necessarily With a Girl!
- 2013 Teen Choice Award Nominations: Twilight and Vampire Diaries Are Tops, Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Square Off
- We're the Millers Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Wears a Thong, Shows Off Stripper Skills