- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 12:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
When it comes to talking to dudes about dudes who like dudes, Corey Monteith has got something to say. The 'Glee' star is the latest young Hollywood guy to voice his support for his same-sex lovin' peers -- and he's doing it in a PSA for 'Straight But Not Narrow.' "Maybe you like to play football," Monteith says in the video. "Maybe you like to sing and dance. Maybe you like both. Maybe you ...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 12:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Cory Monteith enters the homes of millions on Tuesdays nights to portray Finn Hudson, the lovable, conflicted, football playing, glee club singing teenager on Fox's hit series 'Glee.' But Monteith is a far cry from his lovable on-screen character. The 29-year-old sat down with PARADE magazine and dished about his less than perfect past: "I'm not Finn Hudson. I burned a lot of bridges, I was out ...
- Posted Feb 6th 2011 at 05:55 PM by Kristina Lucarelli
We know, we know. It's hard to believe the 'Glee' cast was ever anything more than a bunch of singing, dancing, cavity-inducing kids. Or in Sue Sylvester's case, a cringe- and quote-worthy tyrant. But they all had lives and gigs before they became award-winning household names -- however weird and embarrassing they may have been. Hollywood Life recently reported Cory Monteith was a Wal-Mart ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 11:00 AM by The Boot Editors
For all the Gleeks ('Glee' freaks) out there, the cast of the popular FOX series will perform Lady Antebellum's 'Need You Now' for their special Super Bowl-themed show on Sunday (Feb. 6), following the big game. The members of Lady Antebellum have reached new heights and been places with the song that they never would have thought possible. "The response from the get-go was so big," Lady A's ...
'Glee' Cast Mash Up Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' + Yeah Yeah Yeahs' 'Heads Will Roll' -- Song PremierePosted Jan 31st 2011 at 10:40 AM by Georgette Cline
Super Bowl Sunday is a momentous occasion not only for football enthusiasts, but for 'Glee' fans as well, as the day marks the show's welcomed return since its Christmas episode last year. While loyal viewers of the musical comedy series are waiting in anticipation for which hit songs actors like Cory Monteith and Lea Michele will sing, fans can expect a monstrous mashup: Cast members are ...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 05:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Good news, Gleeks! The FOX hit, which returns to TV on Feb. 8, has a new set of songs lined up right in time for Valentine's Day. Keeping with the show's usual style, the episode will likely be full of hookups and heartbreaks, although the cast is keeping mum about whose romances will flourish and whose will fizzle. Matthew Morrison spilled the details to TV Guide about the episode's musical ...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Sarah Crow
The actors on Fox hit 'Glee' are enjoying their success as Hollywood stars and using their celebrity status to help out a good cause. In conjunction with the American Express Members Project and TakePart, the 'Glee' cast provided a day of instrument-making to a lucky group of elementary school students on the set of their hit show. According to MyFoxOrlando, ten winners of an American ...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 02:02 PM by Sarah Crow
The U.S. leg of the 'Glee' tour may have come and gone, but the show's stars are still flexing their vocal muscles for fans across the pond. Sue Sylvester and Will Schuester, played by Jane Lynch and Matthew Morrison, introduced the McKinley High Glee Club to eager audiences in the UK, where the cast made a special appearance on Britain's 'The X Factor' results show. The gang, minus Chris ...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 04:35 PM by Sarah Crow
'Glee' stars Cory Monteith and Lea Michele may be TV's hottest couple, but off-screen, they're just a couple of kids who feel very lucky to be doing what they love. The duo, who appear on the cover of December's Teen Vogue, talk about how their friendship has grown since starting the show and how they're handling the pressures of fame. "These days you can become famous for a lot of things, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- It's a Girl for Ron Livingston and Rosemarie DeWitt
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Returns Home from Treatment
- Brad Pitt Shows World War Z in New York - and New Jersey!
- Ice-T, Ted Nugent documentary looks at the history of the Second Amendment
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second
- Break Time: Brad Pitt won't film any more sex scenes on screen
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Waterworks alert: Today's Google Doodle is a teenage contest winner
- ?Fast Five' honest trailer: A look back at what makes the franchise both glorious and ridiculous ? VIDEO
- The Benedict Cumberbatch shower scene you DIDN'T see in ?Star Trek Into Darkness' ? VIDEO
- Brandi Glanville Tries to Reignite LeAnn Rimes Twitter Feud: "She Should Mind Her Business"
- Amanda Seyfried Talks About Having "Beautiful Huge Breasts" as a Teen
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Steps Out for First Time Since Leaving Treatment for Bipolar Disorder—See the Pic