- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Spinner Editors
Just a day after we learned that Courtney Love had split from her British boyfriend, the Hole singer has found herself amidst a rather bizarre episode of grand theft auto involving photographer David LaChapelle and director Brett Ratner. According to the New York Post, Love was at the exclusive SoHo House in New York's meatpacking district when she proposed that she pick up Ratner and bring him...
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 08:46 PM by Spinner Editors
It looks as if Courtney Love's dreams of being more than rock royalty have been dashed after she was reportedly dumped by her British boyfriend, art dealer Henry Allsopp. According to MSN Music UK, the 46-year-old Love has moved out of the London home she shared with 37-year-old Allsopp who happens to be the godson of Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. "She had moved in within a month of meeting ...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 03:53 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Courtney Love is one firecracker who can't seem to avoid the heat -- curtains in the singer's New York townhouse caught fire early Thursday morning. Love reportedly attempted to put out the fire herself, resulting in several burns on her hands. But upon the fire department's arrival, Love refused to seek medical attention for her burns, according to Radar Online. "We can confirm that we attende...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 09:02 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
From flying cell phones to unpaid wages, celebrity assistants and maids sure get the shaft when it comes to serving Hollywood's most eccentric personalities. But this time, justice was served. After taking their case to court, Courtney Love was ordered to pay two of her former maids, Miriam and Myriam, $35K for years of unpaid work, according to TMZ. Having cleaned up after Love several years a...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
When Hollywood's young starlets are down and out, there's one person they've got on their speed dial -- Courtney Love. Love told The Frisky that she's been the go-to gal on more than one occasion when celebs like Lindsay Lohan, Kim Stewart and Kelly Osbourne find themselves in a bit of a pickle. "I still can't escape the stigma [of a drug addict] for some reason," Love said. "Even people like K...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 07:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In an extremely candid interview with The Fix, rocker Courtney Love talks about her extensive drug use, her relationship with Kurt Cobain and her concerns about Lady Gaga's future. She also reveals she shot up heroin at a party she attended in the mi-90s at Charlie Sheen's house. "My boyfriend at the time took me to this star-studded party at Charlie Sheen's house in Malibu. Tom Cruise was ther...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 01:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Courtney Love is serious about her sobriety, and she's not about to let her detractors claim otherwise. After hearing that Kelly Osbourne had made a joke about Love's past drug abuse on E!'s 'Fashion Police,' the rocker took to online video site VYou to clear things up. In response to a fan's question about the length of her sobriety, Love answered, "The answer is '05. Since October '05." ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
When she's not posting photos of herself giving the finger, Courtney Love is using Twitter as a platform for slander -- and getting the book thrown at her for it. Of course, we wouldn't expect anything else from the hot mess, who seems to save her tweeting time for incoherently stringing together words ("month, mother of pearl, and thin thin buttons"), showing complete ignorance of our Eastern Eur...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
- Tom Brady Sues The NFL in Federal Court Over 'Deflategate' Suspension
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Mia Farrow shares address of man who shot Cecil the lion on Twitter
- 'Queen of Versailles' star's daughter died of accidental drug overdose
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name
- The Degrassi Reunion Is Complete: See Emma and Manny Together Again!