- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
With Dakota Fanning's signature provocative innocence, it looks like Marc Jacobs hit the nail on the head in casting the 'Twilight' star as the face of his new fragrance, Oh Lola. The actress, who just graduated from high school, may now be sharing the red carpet limelight with little sis, Elle, but in the new ad campaign she's making it clear who's boss in the Fanning household. "I've been a b...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 11:51 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Looks like it is on to the next step for Dakota Fanning! The 17-year-old actress put on her royal blue cap and gown as she attended her high school graduation yesterday. She sat amongst her classmates at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles for the ceremony honoring Campbell Hall's Class of 2011. The flexible North Hollywood private school allowed Fanning to continue with her high school...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mary Pat Christie Quits Her Job, Says Husband Chris Christie Is Still Undecided on 2016 Presidential Run
- Heart Singer Ann Wilson Marries Dean Wetter
- See How MTV Star Rob Dyrdek Proposed to His Girlfriend During Disneyland Aladdin Show
- Sophia Bush 'devastated' by ex Dan Fredinburg's death
- Actress Jayne Meadows dies at 95
- Brad Pitt blames face scrape on 'wearing flip flops'
- Maria Menounos Rocks a Black Bikini While on Vacation in Greece—Take a Look!
- Baltimore Riots Erupt: David Simon, The Wire Stars & More Ask for End to Violence, Carson Daly Tweets-and-Deletes About Looters
- Bruce Jenner "Won a Lot of People Over" in the Transgender Community: "He's Just a Lovable Character"