- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
With Dakota Fanning's signature provocative innocence, it looks like Marc Jacobs hit the nail on the head in casting the 'Twilight' star as the face of his new fragrance, Oh Lola. The actress, who just graduated from high school, may now be sharing the red carpet limelight with little sis, Elle, but in the new ad campaign she's making it clear who's boss in the Fanning household. "I've been a ...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 11:51 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Looks like it is on to the next step for Dakota Fanning! The 17-year-old actress put on her royal blue cap and gown as she attended her high school graduation yesterday. She sat amongst her classmates at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles for the ceremony honoring Campbell Hall's Class of 2011. The flexible North Hollywood private school allowed Fanning to continue with her high school ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker Tribute Video Created by Fast & Furious
- The X Factor: Emotional Night Leaves Judges and Contestants in Tears
- Why Cindy Crawford Won't Pose for Playboy Again
- Celebrity mug shots
- Keri Russell's home burglarized, neighbor's home robbed, police say
- ?Veronica Mars' movie gets March 2014 release date
- TV Recap: ?Survivor,' ?Modern Family,' and ?American Horror Story: Coven' ? VIDEO
- ?Arrow' react: The new guy in town
- ?Fast & Furious' pays tribute to Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner ? VIDEO
- Justin Bieber Kisses Cailin Russo in "All That Matters" Music Video—Did Selena Gomez Diss Her?
- Orlando Bloom Dishes About Drinking With Dwarves While Filming The Hobbit—Watch Now!
- Once Upon a Time Casts Lost Alum As a New Villain—Find Out Who!