- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
With Dakota Fanning's signature provocative innocence, it looks like Marc Jacobs hit the nail on the head in casting the 'Twilight' star as the face of his new fragrance, Oh Lola. The actress, who just graduated from high school, may now be sharing the red carpet limelight with little sis, Elle, but in the new ad campaign she's making it clear who's boss in the Fanning household. "I've been a b...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 11:51 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Looks like it is on to the next step for Dakota Fanning! The 17-year-old actress put on her royal blue cap and gown as she attended her high school graduation yesterday. She sat amongst her classmates at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles for the ceremony honoring Campbell Hall's Class of 2011. The flexible North Hollywood private school allowed Fanning to continue with her high school...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Richie Sambora Dedicates His Upcoming Single 'Rise' to Triple Crown Winner American Pharaoh
- Beau Biden Encouraged Dad Joe to Run For President in 2016 Before Passing Away, Report Says
- Teen With Cerebral Palsy Advocates for Children Around the World: 'I Just Don't Think About My Disability'
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Carrie Underwood's Baby Boy Is the Ultimate Explorer While Hanging Out With Mike Fisher—See the Pic!
- Ashlee Simpson Ross & Evan Ross Give New Baby a Rock Star Name—Find Out What It Is!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral: Leolah Brown Leaves Church After Outburst—Find Out What She Said