- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
With Dakota Fanning's signature provocative innocence, it looks like Marc Jacobs hit the nail on the head in casting the 'Twilight' star as the face of his new fragrance, Oh Lola. The actress, who just graduated from high school, may now be sharing the red carpet limelight with little sis, Elle, but in the new ad campaign she's making it clear who's boss in the Fanning household. "I've been a...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 11:51 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Looks like it is on to the next step for Dakota Fanning! The 17-year-old actress put on her royal blue cap and gown as she attended her high school graduation yesterday. She sat amongst her classmates at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles for the ceremony honoring Campbell Hall's Class of 2011. The flexible North Hollywood private school allowed Fanning to continue with her high school...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rande Gerber Explains Why Amal Alamuddin Is 'Perfect' for George Clooney
- Smoldering Constantine Star Matt Ryan Gives You 3 Reasons to Tune In (VIDEO)
- Anjelica Huston, in New Memoir, Says She Was Brutally Assaulted by Ex Ryan O'Neal
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Heidi Montag steps out after removing breast implants
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled after Mama June accused of dating sex offender
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Britney Spears Gets Her Own Holiday on Nov. 5!
- Utah Town Is Celebrating Halloween and Christmas Early for a Little Boy With Terminal Cancer
- Everything You Need to Know About Constantine—AKA Your New Favorite Comic Book Show