- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
With Dakota Fanning's signature provocative innocence, it looks like Marc Jacobs hit the nail on the head in casting the 'Twilight' star as the face of his new fragrance, Oh Lola. The actress, who just graduated from high school, may now be sharing the red carpet limelight with little sis, Elle, but in the new ad campaign she's making it clear who's boss in the Fanning household. "I've been a b...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 11:51 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Looks like it is on to the next step for Dakota Fanning! The 17-year-old actress put on her royal blue cap and gown as she attended her high school graduation yesterday. She sat amongst her classmates at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles for the ceremony honoring Campbell Hall's Class of 2011. The flexible North Hollywood private school allowed Fanning to continue with her high school...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Creepy Crawler! See What Michael B. Jordan Eats in a Squirm-Inducing Sneak Peek at Running Wild with Bear Grylls
- The VMAs Mane Moments Your Pinterest Board Is Begging You to Save
- Arizona Mom Arrested for Allegedly Drowning Twin Sons in Bathtub
- Kacey Musgraves performs for terminally ill 5-year-old fan
- $50G of stolen jewelry taken from ex-'Real Housewives' star Kelly Bensimon
- Wildest looks at the 2015 VMAs
- Ashley Wonders If Fiancé Dashon Goldson Is Cheating Amid Wedding Drama—Watch the WAGS Clip Now!
- Coco's Pregnancy Blog: Inside My High-Risk Journey to Motherhood and the Message to My Baby Bump Doubters
- Awkward's Final Season Is All About Matty and Jenna—It's a Dream Come True!