- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
With Dakota Fanning's signature provocative innocence, it looks like Marc Jacobs hit the nail on the head in casting the 'Twilight' star as the face of his new fragrance, Oh Lola. The actress, who just graduated from high school, may now be sharing the red carpet limelight with little sis, Elle, but in the new ad campaign she's making it clear who's boss in the Fanning household. "I've been a...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 11:51 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Looks like it is on to the next step for Dakota Fanning! The 17-year-old actress put on her royal blue cap and gown as she attended her high school graduation yesterday. She sat amongst her classmates at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles for the ceremony honoring Campbell Hall's Class of 2011. The flexible North Hollywood private school allowed Fanning to continue with her high school...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About the Judge Who Married Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Snooki's Son Meets JWoww's Daughter - and It's Adorable
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Very Sheer Leather Bodysuit Gown - From All Angles
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- McKayla Maroney Hacked Too?! Lawyer Says Gymnast Was Underage When Leaked Photos Were Taken, Gets Porn Site to Remove Nude Images
- Kim Kardashian Poses Completely Naked for British GQ
- Ladies' Code Singer EunB Dies After Korean Group Suffers Tragic Car Accident