- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
With Dakota Fanning's signature provocative innocence, it looks like Marc Jacobs hit the nail on the head in casting the 'Twilight' star as the face of his new fragrance, Oh Lola. The actress, who just graduated from high school, may now be sharing the red carpet limelight with little sis, Elle, but in the new ad campaign she's making it clear who's boss in the Fanning household. "I've been a...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 11:51 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Looks like it is on to the next step for Dakota Fanning! The 17-year-old actress put on her royal blue cap and gown as she attended her high school graduation yesterday. She sat amongst her classmates at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles for the ceremony honoring Campbell Hall's Class of 2011. The flexible North Hollywood private school allowed Fanning to continue with her high school...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nikki Ferrell Slams ABC, Calling the Bachelorette Finale 'Trash'
- Own a Piece of the King at Graceland's First-Ever Elvis Presley Auction
- Sarah Drew Expecting Second Child
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Disney stars turned sexy
- Surprising celeb nude scenes
- Who said it, Justin Bieber or Johnny Manziel?
- What does an episode of ?Friends' look like without any jokes?
- The 10 best videos from Comic-Con 2014
- Kyra Sedgwick Books Brooklyn Nine-Nine Guest Gig—Find Out Who She'll Play!
- Sexy UFC Fighter Kyle Kingsbury Strips to His Underwear to Make Pro-Gay Statement: Watch Now!
- Peyton Manning Is a Truly Terrible Dancer and Here Is the Video to Prove It