- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
With Dakota Fanning's signature provocative innocence, it looks like Marc Jacobs hit the nail on the head in casting the 'Twilight' star as the face of his new fragrance, Oh Lola. The actress, who just graduated from high school, may now be sharing the red carpet limelight with little sis, Elle, but in the new ad campaign she's making it clear who's boss in the Fanning household. "I've been a b...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 11:51 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Looks like it is on to the next step for Dakota Fanning! The 17-year-old actress put on her royal blue cap and gown as she attended her high school graduation yesterday. She sat amongst her classmates at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles for the ceremony honoring Campbell Hall's Class of 2011. The flexible North Hollywood private school allowed Fanning to continue with her high school...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk (Video)
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Miley Cyrus, Ashton Kutcher and more react to 'religious freedom' bill
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly hires personality 'coaches' to become nicer
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!