- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
With Dakota Fanning's signature provocative innocence, it looks like Marc Jacobs hit the nail on the head in casting the 'Twilight' star as the face of his new fragrance, Oh Lola. The actress, who just graduated from high school, may now be sharing the red carpet limelight with little sis, Elle, but in the new ad campaign she's making it clear who's boss in the Fanning household. "I've been a b...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 11:51 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Looks like it is on to the next step for Dakota Fanning! The 17-year-old actress put on her royal blue cap and gown as she attended her high school graduation yesterday. She sat amongst her classmates at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles for the ceremony honoring Campbell Hall's Class of 2011. The flexible North Hollywood private school allowed Fanning to continue with her high school...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mom, Kids Among 12 Missing as at Least Three Die in Texas and Oklahoma Flash Flood
- Amal Clooney Shines at the Tokyo Premiere of George's New Film
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Returns to Pink Hair Two Days After Dishing Her Husband 'Loved' It Last Time
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- This Is What the Cast of Jurassic Park Looks Like Now
- Alison Pill From The Newsroom Marries Blair Witch Star Joshua Leonard—See Their Gorgeous Wedding Photos!
- Trendsetters at Work: Gray Malin