- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
With Dakota Fanning's signature provocative innocence, it looks like Marc Jacobs hit the nail on the head in casting the 'Twilight' star as the face of his new fragrance, Oh Lola. The actress, who just graduated from high school, may now be sharing the red carpet limelight with little sis, Elle, but in the new ad campaign she's making it clear who's boss in the Fanning household. "I've been a...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 11:51 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Looks like it is on to the next step for Dakota Fanning! The 17-year-old actress put on her royal blue cap and gown as she attended her high school graduation yesterday. She sat amongst her classmates at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles for the ceremony honoring Campbell Hall's Class of 2011. The flexible North Hollywood private school allowed Fanning to continue with her high school...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Went on a Gift Wrapping Spree to Calm Her Nerves About Unbroken
- Alyson Hannigan's Sweet Role on Sofia the First - and Why Her Daughters Might Miss It
- This Beauty Product Just Arrived in the U.S. - and People Are Excited for a Reason
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- James Franco and Zachary Quinto Have "Very Hot" Sex Scene With Teen Wolf's Charlie Carver
- 8 Ways to Be a Successful Shopper
- Miley Cyrus' Sister Noah Turns Heads With Long Extensions and Short Romper on AMAs Red Carpet