- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 03:10 PM by Elizabeth Yun
The marketing campaign for 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' seems to be defying all the conventions set by mainstream blockbusters. While most studios scramble to earn a more wide-reaching PG-13 rating as opposed to the (literally) restrictive R or the absolutely dreaded NC-17 -- a rating that was the source of much controversy with the Oscar-nominated film 'Blue Valentine' back in December 2010 -- t...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Daniel Craig has cemented his status as a Hollywood tough guy as the most recent James Bond, but the actor is showing his softer side in a new campaign to promote gender equality. Craig has teamed up with EQUALS, a group of charitable organizations brought together by musician Annie Lennox in support of International Women's Day on March 8. The group, which hopes to close the gap between the...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 12:30 AM by PopEater Staff
"The name's Bond. James Bond," and he is coming back to the big screen. Daniel Craig is set to return as the legendary British spy in the 23rd installment of the movie franchise. Rumors circled around the possible end to the series with the last movie 'Quantum of Solace,' after the latest installment was shelved for nine months due to MGM Studios' money problems. The news of the return was c...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars' Peta Murgatroyd Sidelined for Season 21 Due to Injury
- Craig Wayne Boyd Engaged to Taylor Borland
- She's Just Bein' Miley! A Deep Dive into 9 of the Weirdest Lyrics on Her New Dead Petz Album
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- This Guy Pranked His Parents With a Simple iPhone Hack and the Results Are Glorious
- Deryck Whibley Marries Ariana Cooper: All the Details on the Sum 41 Rocker's I-Do's!
- 7 Times Kylie Jenner and Tyga in ''Stimulated'' Were Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in ''Bound 2''