- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 03:10 PM by Elizabeth Yun
The marketing campaign for 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' seems to be defying all the conventions set by mainstream blockbusters. While most studios scramble to earn a more wide-reaching PG-13 rating as opposed to the (literally) restrictive R or the absolutely dreaded NC-17 -- a rating that was the source of much controversy with the Oscar-nominated film 'Blue Valentine' back in December 2010 -- t...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Daniel Craig has cemented his status as a Hollywood tough guy as the most recent James Bond, but the actor is showing his softer side in a new campaign to promote gender equality. Craig has teamed up with EQUALS, a group of charitable organizations brought together by musician Annie Lennox in support of International Women's Day on March 8. The group, which hopes to close the gap between the...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 12:30 AM by PopEater Staff
"The name's Bond. James Bond," and he is coming back to the big screen. Daniel Craig is set to return as the legendary British spy in the 23rd installment of the movie franchise. Rumors circled around the possible end to the series with the last movie 'Quantum of Solace,' after the latest installment was shelved for nine months due to MGM Studios' money problems. The news of the return was c...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ringo Starr: Paul McCartney helped me get into Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Cote de Pablo and Diego Boneta talk steamy 'sensual' scenes in 'Dovekeepers'
- Jamie Dornan followed a woman as research to play a serial killer
- Lara Flynn Boyle Remains Incognito in L.A., Looks Slightly More Like Her Former Self—See the Pic
- Karlie Kloss Finds It ''Hard Not to Be a Feminist,'' Is ''Numbed by Celebrity''
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Inside NeNe's Teary Breakdown