- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 03:10 PM by Elizabeth Yun
The marketing campaign for 'Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' seems to be defying all the conventions set by mainstream blockbusters. While most studios scramble to earn a more wide-reaching PG-13 rating as opposed to the (literally) restrictive R or the absolutely dreaded NC-17 -- a rating that was the source of much controversy with the Oscar-nominated film 'Blue Valentine' back in December 2010 --...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Daniel Craig has cemented his status as a Hollywood tough guy as the most recent James Bond, but the actor is showing his softer side in a new campaign to promote gender equality. Craig has teamed up with EQUALS, a group of charitable organizations brought together by musician Annie Lennox in support of International Women's Day on March 8. The group, which hopes to close the gap between the...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 12:30 AM by PopEater Staff
"The name's Bond. James Bond," and he is coming back to the big screen. Daniel Craig is set to return as the legendary British spy in the 23rd installment of the movie franchise. Rumors circled around the possible end to the series with the last movie 'Quantum of Solace,' after the latest installment was shelved for nine months due to MGM Studios' money problems. The news of the return was...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Reveals North West Took First Steps!
- Ryan Seacrest Announces iHeartRadio Music Festival Lineup
- Lauren Conrad Dyes Hair 'Real Blonde' Before Wedding: Is It the Real Deal? (PHOTO)
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Is Justin Bieber Dropping a New Album?! Singer Teases 11 New Songs on Instagram—Listen Now!
- Ariana Grande's Brother, Frankie Grande, Finds Out About Grandpa's Passing in Big Brother House
- Bromance Alert! Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson Have a Guys Night Out in Hollywood—All the Details!