- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The 2009-2010 Broadway calendar is saturated with a number of celebrity faces starring in major shows. Everyone from Ashlee Simpson to Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig came to the Great White Way this season. It is no surprise that Broadway has turned to Hollywood for their headliners because celebrity endorsements bring even more money to this 939 million dollar a year industry (via Playbill.) Even ...
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 08:30 AM by Jo Piazza
Naked Harry Potter? That's the rumor about the new installment of the children's wizarding series. David Yates, director of 'Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows,' told the UK Telegraph, "Dan has appeared nude in the past. There are a couple of scenes in the new film in which he will undress, but we're still thinking about how we present it." If the rumors were true it wouldn't be the first tim...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 07:40 AM by PopEater Staff
'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe is steaming mad over reports today he was smoking a joint at a friends party recently. Britain's Daily Mirror ran a cover photo Friday showing the actor in a painted-on mustache and taking a toke from something. The actor's rep tells WENN that all he was doing was smoking a "roll-up cigarette" and posed the possibility he will seek legal action against the t...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 12:12 PM by PopEater Staff
'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe hopes to save the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) youth through a "major donation" to The Trevor Project. "It's extremely distressing to consider that in 2009 suicide is a top three killer of young people... It's vitally important that young people understand they are not alone and, perhaps even more important, that their...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gravy Wrestling Is the Greatest Sport You've Never Heard Of
- Kylie Jenner Shares Makeup-Free Selfie Post VMAs (The Wig's Gone Too)
- Jared Fogle Files Suit Against Former Friend Russell Taylor
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- Liam Hemsworth Joins Instagram and The Muppets Series—Is He Playing Miss Piggy's New Love Interest?
- Prince Harry Insists He May Be a "Bad Uncle" After Missing Princess Charlotte's Christening
- Bella Hadid Just Scored Her First Victoria's Secret Pink Campaign—But Will She and Gigi Become the Next Angels?