- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Ashley Iasimone
David Archuleta tells PopEater that he's "never been in a relationship," but don't mistake that for immaturity. For a 19-year-old, he sure has a good head on his shoulders, as evidenced by his willingness to take risks and his compassion for others. The former 'American Idol' runner-up just released his latest album, 'The Other Side of Down,' his first musical project on which he has almost full...
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Emily Tan
When David Archuleta went up against David Cook in the seventh season of 'American Idol,' millions of fans -- and even Cook himself -- thought the then 16-year-old was a shoo-in for the crown. But even though the Florida-born, Utah-raised singer took second place, his growing fan base and a record deal with Jive made sure Archuleta wouldn't leave the limelight anytime soon. One debut...
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Emily Tan
When David Archuleta started working on the follow-up to his 2008 self-titled album, he wanted to put his own spin on some of his musical influences like Natasha Bedingfield and Jason Mraz. "I wanted to have something where everyone can listen to my music, so I tried to take it a little bit further than that last album," the19-year-old 'American Idol' alum tells PopEater. "I kind of 'dorkified'...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Laura Ferreiro
Bob Dylan isn't the likeliest of candidates to put out a Christmas album, but the legendary troubadour has declared to the world that he has 'Christmas in the Heart,' releasing an album of the same name. With everyone from Dylan to David Archuleta getting into the holiday spirit, we at PopEater decided to take a look at some seriously unexpected and downright bizarre holiday albums to help you do...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 02:32 PM by PopEater Staff
David Archuleta's parents filed for divorce a month after dad James Jeffrey's arrest at a Utah massage parlor for allegedly soliciting a prostitute, according to divorce papers obtained by RadarOnline.com. James Jeffrey and Lupe Marie Archuleta blame irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split, and have agreed to share joint custody of their three minor children. They have five in...
- Posted Jan 13th 2009 at 10:15 AM by Amber James
While some 'American Idol' contestants have used their fame to launch their careers on Broadway, David Archuleta says he's not going to be one of them. Archuleta would rather focus on his music career than follow in the footsteps of Broadway bound Idols like Clay Aiken or Fantasia Barrino, he exclusively told PopEater. "I never really thought about [performing on Broadway.] I am more about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About the Judge Who Married Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Snooki's Son Meets JWoww's Daughter - and It's Adorable
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Very Sheer Leather Bodysuit Gown - From All Angles
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- McKayla Maroney Hacked Too?! Lawyer Says Gymnast Was Underage When Leaked Photos Were Taken, Gets Porn Site to Remove Nude Images
- Kim Kardashian Poses Completely Naked for British GQ
- Ladies' Code Singer EunB Dies After Korean Group Suffers Tragic Car Accident