- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 05:00 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like 'Baywatch' star David Hasselhoff has found himself a new girlfriend. WalesOnline is reporting that Hasselhoff, 58, has been dating part time model Hayley Roberts, 31, for the last three months after a chance encounter with the blonde beauty during the filming of 'Britain's Got Talent.' It is being reported that 'The Hoff' has been staying at a hotel in the city of Swansea in...
- Posted Aug 15th 2010 at 07:50 AM by Bryan Alexander
The Hoff takes a night of knocks during 'The Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff.' But one doozy is a rapid-fire video-roasting by the 'America's Got Talent' judges which mocks him for getting "kicked" off the NBC show. Hasselhoff's replacement as a judge on 'AGT' by Howie Mandel this season was never fully explained. Both a representative from NBC and Hasselhoff's pr person insist to...
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Sam Brand
November 27: A day that will forever ring out in infamy. (And not because it's the day Tiger Woods smashed his Escalade into a tree, kick-starting the biggest sports cheating scandal since Shoeless Joe Jackson fixed the World Series in 1919.) November 27 is the day we were all reminded (again) that David Hasselhoff is a mere mortal. "He's standing up, but he keeps falling back down,"...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 06:31 AM by PopEater Staff
David Hasselhoff has reportedly been released from a California hospital following his hospitalization for a seizure and subsequent "psychiatric hold," according to RadarOnline, but the troubles don't stop there. His ex-wife Pamela Bach was arrested over the weekend for drunk driving, TMZ is reporting -- and her blood-alcohol test results are not looking good....
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 05:12 PM by PopEater Staff
RadarOnline.com reports that David Hasselhoff was found passed out at his home on Friday and that he was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance after suffering a seizure. Hasselhoff's neighbor Christian says that one of the paramedics on the scene told him that the actor's "eyes were rolling back into his head, he was drooling and that he'd had a seizure." According to the neighbor, "this...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Speak Mandarin
- Brittany Maynard Realizes a Final Wish, Visits Grand Canyon
- How Glenn Close Saved Her Sister's Life
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Heidi Montag steps out after removing breast implants
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Amy Poehler Has the "Angelina Jolie of Vaginas"—8 Hilarious Quotes From Her Book Yes Please
- 18 Signs You Are Obsessed With Being Trendy
- Ask a Stylist: How to Recreate Julianne Hough's Ladylike Look