- Posted May 27th 2011 at 11:05 AM by Jo Piazza
And we thought picking beefs for publicity was so 1997. Apparently Chelsea Handler believes otherwise since, while promoting her latest book, 'Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me,' Handler revealed to Hamptons Magazine her disdain for the king of beefin', one Sean "Diddy" Combs. "P. Diddy was the only one I was like, 'Get away from me.' He's so late all the time -- maybe he won't show up in the...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 01:45 AM by Boombox Editors
Forbes has revealed their list of Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artists, and not surprisingly, Diddy and Jay-Z are holding down the top two positions, respectively. Jay-Z has made an appearance on Forbes' lists for four years in a row, with earnings of $63 million last year, in addition to the No. 1 spot for Top Earning Celebrity Couples, with wife Beyonce. Diddy, also a consistent contender on the...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 12:15 AM by Boombox Editors
Diddy doesn't mess around when it comes to giving out presents. The Independent reports that he recently gifted his 17-year-old son, Justin, with yet another Mercedes Maybach for his birthday. The teen received his first Maybach, worth over $300,000 when he was just 16, but Diddy upped the ante this time around, giving Justin the limousine version of the luxury vehicle. "Justin has turned...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 09:04 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Detective Diddy has a nice ring, doesn't it? The Sean John mogul has snagged a guest role in a 'Hawaii Five-0' episode that will air this spring. According to the AP, Diddy will play NYPD Detective Reggie Williams, who arrives in Honolulu ready to seek justice against the men who committed a crime against his family. The rapper will undergo weapons instruction and even train with a Navy...
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Jo Piazza
It was late on Friday or quite early on Saturday, depending how you look at it, when Sean Combs, better known as Diddy took the stage at the Upright Citizens Brigade theater in the Chelsea neighborhood in New York as the first celebrity guest on 'The Chris Gethard Show,' a monthly sketch and improv show. There's no nice way to say that the host Gethard harassed (stalked) Diddy on Twitter and...
- Posted Apr 7th 2010 at 04:48 PM by Bryan Alexander
Sean "Diddy" Combs' birthday bash for his 12-year-old son was more than one party in Vegas. PopEater readers passionately discussed the first night of festivities when we wrote about it over the past weekend. But PopEater has since learned there was much more to the Vegas birthday bash. The celebration was a three-night extravaganza for Diddy's son, Christian, and a group of famous offspring at...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 10:09 PM by Sam Brand
Trust us. You want Diddy to be your daddy. The entertainment mogul threw the most decadent Sweet 16 in recent memory for son Justin on Saturday. 'Jersey Shore' castmates in attendance? Check. Trey Songz and Nicki Minaj performance? Check. Lil Kim "Happy Birthday?" Check. $360,000 gift Maybach (plus driver)? Check. Justin Combs had it all. But was it the biggest and best 'My Super Sweet 16' yet?...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 07:05 AM by PopEater Staff
It's good being Diddy's son. Not only do you get one of the most lavish sixteenth birthday parties ever bestowed upon a teenage boy, you also get a car worth more than $350,000. See, everyone, the recession is over ... if your name is Diddy. Oh, and he also donated ten grand to Haiti....
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 04:38 PM by PopEater Staff
It's no secret that Sean "Diddy" Combs has probably seen it all. Growing up as a kid in Harlem, he never dreamed he'd be a music, fashion, television and restaurant mogul. "I dare you to write down all my achievements. It will be overwhelming. Break it down and then say who's number one in hip-hop," he says in the January/Feburary issue of Playboy. "If I'm not inspiring you at this point, you're a...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Both Diddy and Ben Affleck once called Jennifer Lopez their girlfriend. And the 'Jenny From the Block' singer -- who is now married to Marc Anthony -- has something to say about her past relationships. "It's a business. Once they stop making money off of you they stop coming around," she tells Allure in the magazine's latest issue. Lopez also talks about being a mother, the paparazzi and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Baby on the Way for Owain Yeoman
- Nurse Nina Pham Has Been Cured of Ebola, Is Released from Hospital
- Rande Gerber Explains Why Amal Alamuddin Is 'Perfect' for George Clooney
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Heidi Montag steps out after removing breast implants
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled after Mama June accused of dating sex offender
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Russell Brand Open to 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, Says Media Is "Islamophobic"
- This Girl Is So Pissed That She Didn't Wake Up as Nicki Minaj After Getting Her Wisdom Teeth Out
- Best Looks of the Week: Kate Middleton's LBD, Chrissy Teigen's Hot Pink Gown & More