- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 09:02 AM by Kelly Fisher
The digital editors over at Warner Brothers are breathing a sigh of relief today. The studio settled a lawsuit over a tattoo featured in 'The Hangover 2' and avoided the costly task of digitally altering its design for the DVD release, TMZ reports. News of a "mystery settlement" broke yesterday and it looks like the tattoo sported by Ed Helm's character in the film is here to stay. Warner Bros....
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 08:33 AM by Kelly Fisher
Who knew a tattoo could cause so much drama? The face ink Ed Helm's character gets in 'The Hangover 2' may get a makeover when the film is released on DVD -- all thanks to a lawsuit that almost stopped the release of the movie altogether. In the film, Helm's character wakes up to find he has a facial tattoo identical to the one sported by Mike Tyson. However, Tyson's tattoo artist, S. Victor...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 01:20 AM by AOL TV Editors
Fans of 'Saturday Night Live' know that not every sketch makes it onto the live show. Several are cut even just before they go to air, having survived through the dress rehearsal. Because of this, there is tape of most of these cut sketches, and 'The Tonight Show' had one from the most recent episode, hosted by Ed Helms. While the final product was an uneven mix of funny moments and awkward...
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 08:45 PM by Moviefone Editors
S. Victor Whitmill, the award-winning tattoo artist who gave Mike Tyson his well-known facial ink, filed a lawsuit in federal court in Missouri on Thursday seeking an injunction against Warner Bros. that would stop the studio from releasing 'The Hangover Part 2.' "When Mr. Whitmill created the Original Tattoo, Mr. Tyson agreed that Mr. Whitmill would own the artwork and thus, the copyright in...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 02:14 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
From mob bosses to Mike Tyson, Sicily to Las Vegas and a beheaded horse to a smoking monkey, the similarities between 'The Godfather' and 'The Hangover' are glaring -- that's why director, Todd Phillips, chose to name the sequel in homage of the classic tale, 'The Hangover Part II.' "There have been very few sequels that have been made that live up to or exceed their first film," Phillips told...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About the Judge Who Married Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Snooki's Son Meets JWoww's Daughter - and It's Adorable
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Very Sheer Leather Bodysuit Gown - From All Angles
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- McKayla Maroney Hacked Too?! Lawyer Says Gymnast Was Underage When Leaked Photos Were Taken, Gets Porn Site to Remove Nude Images
- Kim Kardashian Poses Completely Naked for British GQ
- Ladies' Code Singer EunB Dies After Korean Group Suffers Tragic Car Accident