- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 09:02 AM by Kelly Fisher
The digital editors over at Warner Brothers are breathing a sigh of relief today. The studio settled a lawsuit over a tattoo featured in 'The Hangover 2' and avoided the costly task of digitally altering its design for the DVD release, TMZ reports. News of a "mystery settlement" broke yesterday and it looks like the tattoo sported by Ed Helm's character in the film is here to stay. Warner Bros....
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 08:33 AM by Kelly Fisher
Who knew a tattoo could cause so much drama? The face ink Ed Helm's character gets in 'The Hangover 2' may get a makeover when the film is released on DVD -- all thanks to a lawsuit that almost stopped the release of the movie altogether. In the film, Helm's character wakes up to find he has a facial tattoo identical to the one sported by Mike Tyson. However, Tyson's tattoo artist, S. Victor Wh...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 01:20 AM by AOL TV Editors
Fans of 'Saturday Night Live' know that not every sketch makes it onto the live show. Several are cut even just before they go to air, having survived through the dress rehearsal. Because of this, there is tape of most of these cut sketches, and 'The Tonight Show' had one from the most recent episode, hosted by Ed Helms. While the final product was an uneven mix of funny moments and awkward ...
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 08:45 PM by Moviefone Editors
S. Victor Whitmill, the award-winning tattoo artist who gave Mike Tyson his well-known facial ink, filed a lawsuit in federal court in Missouri on Thursday seeking an injunction against Warner Bros. that would stop the studio from releasing 'The Hangover Part 2.' "When Mr. Whitmill created the Original Tattoo, Mr. Tyson agreed that Mr. Whitmill would own the artwork and thus, the copyright in t...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 02:14 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
From mob bosses to Mike Tyson, Sicily to Las Vegas and a beheaded horse to a smoking monkey, the similarities between 'The Godfather' and 'The Hangover' are glaring -- that's why director, Todd Phillips, chose to name the sequel in homage of the classic tale, 'The Hangover Part II.' "There have been very few sequels that have been made that live up to or exceed their first film," Phillips told ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Boyfriend Goes into Jealous Rage After Girlfriend Admits to Sleeping with Another Man, Burns Down House and Takes 'Fire Selfies'
- 'What Have We Done to You, Rosie?' Distraught Rose Kennedy on the Lobotomized Daughter She Didn't See for 20 Years
- Kelly Rutherford Arrives in Monaco to Fight for Custody: 'Everything Will Work Out'
- Janice Dickinson collapses on 'Celebrity Big Brother UK'
- Will ‘Bachelor' contestant Ashley Iaconetti really lose virginity on national TV?
- Director fires back after critics call out Taylor Swift's video for use of white actors
- Diane Kruger & Elizabeth Banks Just Won the 2015 Venice Film Festival Red Carpet—See Their Breathtaking Gowns!
- Lupita Nyong'o Steps Out With a Full Head of Braids—See Her Easy End-of-Summer Hairstyle!
- Let's Check In on the Doctor Who Fanbase to See How They're Handling the Return of River Song