- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Sure we may not sound as regal as the British, as high on life as the Scottish or as effortlessly cool as Australians but hey, we do have some pull when it comes to our favorite actor imports ditching their mother tongue for a good ol' American drawl. From Hugh Laurie, Ed Westwick and Ryan Kwanten to Andrew Garfield and Emma Watson, they may find their motherland across the pond but they...
- Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 07:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
'Gossip Girl' fans, you can finally relax. Ed Westwick has put to rest those pesky rumors that he wants out of The CW show, according to OK! UK. According to reports, Westwick recently told Tatler magazine that he's not as connected to the Chuck Bass character as he used to be, and that he's "ready to do something else." The British actor set the record straight at the London premiere of his...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Baby Boy on the Way for Bachelor Alum Renee Oteri
- The New Way to Tone Your Abs (It Beats Crunches!)
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After L.A. Fender-Bender with Paps
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Sons of Guns' canceled after star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- If USC Football Player Josh Shaw's Story About Jumping Into a Pool to Save a Drowning Boy Sounded Too Heroic to Be True... Well, It Was
- Chris O'Dowd and Wife, Dawn O'Porter, Reveal They're Expecting a Baby During ALS Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Bitch Stole Our Look! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley vs. Olivia Palermo vs. Suki Waterhouse vs. Cara Delevingne in Burberry