- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 04:14 PM by Brittany Weiss
As we say goodbye to a Hollywood starlet, we remember her beauty in many films. Elizabeth Taylor passed away at age 79 this morning after a long battle with congestive heart failure. Everyone from Eva Longoria to Elton John and the Kardashians have taken time to pay tribute to the late star. Watch our tribute video below!...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 03:22 PM by Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: When Elizabeth Taylor needed a superstar to headline one of her earliest benefits to raise money for HIV/AIDS in 1986, long before it was a cause that all in Hollywood were ready to support, she turned to her dear friend Barry Manilow. Without pause, Barry jumped at the chance, and today with news of her passing, the legendary singer is heartbroken. "She was the last great movie star...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 03:00 PM by John Mitchell
Elizabeth Taylor, who passed away today from congestive heart failure at the age of 79, was a Hollywood legend known as much for her tireless humanitarian work as for her legendary screen roles. When it came to her work with HIV/AIDS-related charities, including the American Foundation for AIDS Research, better known as amfAR, and her own Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation, the actress was an...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 01:45 PM by Rae Votta
After news of Elizabeth Taylor's death spread Wednesday morning, fans of the screen legend took to social media to express their sadness over the loss. Taylor, who died of congestive heart failure at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she had been hospitalized for six weeks, left an impact on her fans, and our Facebook followers had a lot to say about the star. Sarah Reynolds: I remember being...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 12:35 PM by Moviefone Editors
Via Moviefone: How you think of Elizabeth Taylor, who died Wednesday of heart failure at 79, depends largely on your age. Younger fans might remember her as the tabloid creature whose fluctuating health was breathlessly chronicled throughout the last three decades of her life. Others may think of the gossip-rag queen who made headlines for stealing Eddie Fisher from America's sweetheart Debbie...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 11:45 AM by The Editors at AOL News
"Elizabeth Taylor takes final bow. Never more beautiful than as Maggie the cat. Never more actor impressive than as Martha in Virginia Woolf," Rolling Stone film critic Peter Travers wrote after the breaking news that the beloved star of Hollywood's golden age had passed away this morning. Many celebs have reacted to the legend's death on Twitter. Actress Nia Vardalos wrote: "RIP Elizabeth...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Elizabeth Taylor, whose acting talent and made-for-tabloids personal life made her one of Hollywood's most alluring and lasting figures, died Wednesday at age 79. Taylor's publicist, Sally Morrison, confirmed that the actress died of congestive heart failure at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she had been hospitalized for six weeks....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: The Wedding Night
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Weds Audrey Mirabella Botti
- Photos: See the Best Celebrity Food Pics of the Week From Reese, Jessica & More
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!