- Posted May 5th 2011 at 09:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
John Krasinski stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' Wednesday to promote his latest wedding-themed movie, 'Something Borrowed,' and dished on how he fell in love with his own wife, actress Emily Blunt. "It was one of those things where I wasn't really looking for a relationship and I was thinking I'd take my time in L.A.," the 'Office' star told DeGeneres. "Then I met her and I was so nervous....
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 03:08 PM by Sarah Crow
Celebrities are used to the best of everything and expect no less when it comes to their wedding day. Considering the social and professional overlap between stars of TV, film, music and sports, it's no wonder that many of our favorite stars choose to exchange vows in the same lavish locations. From castles to coastal paradises, stars pick the chicest spots to tie the knot. When Kevin Jonas...
- Posted Feb 12th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Emily Blunt won our hearts as Meryl Streep's assistant in 'The Devil Wears Prada,' then further cemented our love with her turn in 'The Young Victoria.' The 27-year-old English actress, married to 'The Office' star John Krasinski, talked with PopEater about voicing Juliet in Disney's 'Gnomeo & Juliet.' You were in a real production of 'Romeo and Juliet.' What was more creatively satisfying?...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 06:20 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Emily Blunt has given up her sexy, dark chocolate hair to lighten up her 'do. The 27-year-old British beauty debuted much lighter locks at the premiere of her new film, 'Gnomeo & Juliet' in Hollywood. So why is Blunt messing with a good thing? Apparently for a new role. The 'Devil Wears Prada' star has been gradually lightening her tresses in preparation for the upcoming time-travel...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Seeks Justice After Learning Her Missing Husband Is a Bigamist
- From SI: NHL Player Jack Johnson Bankrupted by Parents
- Prince William Enjoys Treating Kate to Flowers
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Britain still grappling with barrage of celebrity sex abuse
- Lou Ferrigno's wife Carla Ferrigno accuses Bill Cosby of assault; more come forward
- One Direction Takes You on Five Dates in "Night Changes" Music Video—Watch It Now!
- Robin Williams' Son Zak Williams Says Family Is ''Acclimating to the New Normal'' After Father's Death
- See Kourtney Kardashian's Third Child for the First Time—Baby Revealed in Adorable Kourtney & Khloé Take Clip!