- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Summer's official "It Girl" Emma Stone covers the August issue of Vanity Fair and discusses her three vices: wine, sugar and black tar heroin. Uh, what? "That's pretty much it, the heroin, the sugar and the wine -- nothing too crazy," the actress clearly joked when asked about her bad habits. We don't blame her for wanting to relax with a glass of red after the whirlwind summer she's abou...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 12:00 PM by Moviefone Editors
Zombies, again? Emma Stone's star has risen quickly since her role in 2009's 'Zombieland' -- now she'll be fighting the pesky undead once again, this time in a corset. She's just been cast in 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies,' where she'll play Elizabeth Bennett, who's not only got to worry about haughty Mr. Darcy (yet to be cast), but fending off zombies. Craig Gillespie (of the upcoming...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 04:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It doesn't come as much of a surprise when co-stars cozy up and pair off, so clearly no one saw this new budding romance coming. The newest match made on set seems to be 'The Amazing Spider-Man' stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. A source tells Us magazine that the pair have continued the close relationship they formed while filming the newest installment of the superhero series post wrap. ...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 08:17 AM by Kelly Fisher
Emma Stone covers the July issue of ELLE and reveals some tidbits about her childhood and her now sky-rocketing career in a candid interview. Though she's a bona fide movie star -- especially thanks to her leading role in 'The Help' in August -- Stone says she went through those awkward teen years just like everyone else. "I sucked my thumb until I was 11, so I had this expander in. I was a ...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 03:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
We first met the comedic darling, Emma Stone, as the popular but down to earth love interest in 'Superbad,' but it wasn't long before she ditched her signature, sweet red locks for a sultry blond look. Turns out the platinum locks were just a temporary switch for the actress who had to get into character for her role as Gwen Stacy in the forthcoming surefire blockbuster, 'The Amazing Spider-Man.' ...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 02:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'Twilight' star Ashley Greene, Freida Pinto of 'Slumdog Millionaire' fame and 'Easy A' breakout Emma Stone all posed for different covers of this month's Glamour, with shots done by photographer Matthias Vriens-McGrath. Be prepared to see these lovely ladies a lot this year. The three have a combined 14 films premiering in 2011....
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Golden Globe nominee Emma Stone and 'TRON: Legacy' star Garrett Hedlund strike their sultriest poses on the cover of W Magazine's January issue. The two actors, who each grace their own solo cover, head up W's "Who's Hot" list, which recognizes the talents of the two young actors, as well as a number of remarkable designers and musicians who have made headlines this year. Stone, who stars ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vanessa Hudgens Celebrates High School Musical BFF Ashley Tisdale's Birthday: 'Cheers to a New Decade!'
- FROM EW: AHS: Hotel and Fargo Trading Cards Hint at What's in Store
- Miley Cyrus Kisses Victoria's Secret Model Stella Maxwell
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed
- Ronda Rousey Stuns in Skin-Tight Bandage Dress—and Nicole Scherzinger Wears It One Day Later!
- TBT Flashback! See Magic Mike XXL's Jada Pinkett Smith and Channing Tatum in Decade-Old Interviews
- 25 Questions We Have for Matt Damon's Ponytail