- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
Friends of Eva Longoria tell me everyone's favorite 'Desperate Housewife' is devastated about her split from Tony Parker, her husband of three years -- but her biggest regret is that she didn't leave him sooner. "Once a cheater always a cheater," a friend of Eva's tells me. "Just five months into their marriage, reports of Tony's infidelity spread like wildfire, but Eva chose to listen to her ...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 09:25 AM by Rob Shuter
With all the Tony Parker cheating accusations that are being tossed around by Eva Longoria's friends, Tony's pals think it's time to set the record straight and point out that both members of this couple have had their problems. "Eva has been no angel, either," a friend of the couple tells me. "When they first got married, they both agreed to spend as much time with each other as possible. ...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 12:30 AM by Sarah Crow
Tony Parker isn't winning any points for his fidelity these days, but the basketball player's reps are denying recent reports that he's been sexting model Sophia Egeler. Gossip Cop has busted claims by The Sun that Parker sent nude photos to 19-year-old Egeler, whom the British tabloid alleged Parker met while attending an Ultimate Fighting event in London. The Spurs guard, who filed for ...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 09:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Looks like the Eva Longoria and Tony Parker divorce is turning into a battle. TMZ.com reports the basketball star filed his own divorce papers in Texas on Friday--in response to the papers Longoria filed earlier this week in Los Angeles. Parker's petition shows Friday's date and was filed in Bexar County, Texas. With papers filed in two different states, it seems the couple is fighting over ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 07:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
With his divorce from Eva Longoria monopolizing headlines this week, NBA star Tony Parker is finally speaking out about the separation. "Eva and I have been discussing our situation privately," he said in a statement to PEOPLE. "I was aware that she would be filing for divorce in Los Angeles." The basketball player also addressed the rumor that he had filed first earlier this week in Texas. ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Jett Wells
Brett Favre. A-Rod. Tiger Woods. And now, Tony Parker. It's been a rocky year for athletes trying to keep their raging testosterone under control. In light of Eva Longoria filing for divorce from Parker, PopEater went out to see what people thought about the break-up and why they think athletes have such a hard time keeping it in their pants. Also, what do people think is the most monogamous kind ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 12:10 PM by Sarah Crow
Rumors are swirling that Tony Parker's cheating was the last straw in his marriage to Eva Longoria, but the actress didn't sit idly by when news of his infidelity broke. According to RadarOnline, Longoria and Parker had agreed to split after the actress found hundreds of sexy text messages between Parker and Erin Barry, the wife of Parker's former San Antonio Spurs teammate Brent Barry. ...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 04:15 PM by PopEater Staff
UPDATE: According to PEOPLE, Eva filed for divorce from Tony in Los Angeles. Are Eva Longoria and Tony Parker the latest Hollywood couple to call it quits? Minutes after TMZ published a crushing report claiming the pair filed for divorce on Monday in a Texas court, a rep for the 'Desperate Housewives' beauty is calling the story "100% false." Longoria's publicist, Liza Anderson, did not ...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 09:29 AM by Christo Varghese
Eva Longoria Parker had a busy day hosting the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards in Madrid, where her outfit changes included a giant ham costume. The 'Desperate Housewives' star seemed to be channeling Lady Gaga with her take on the infamous meat dress by wearing the ham creation, which was just one of 10 different outfits the actress wore before and during the show. Eva started the night off ...
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
'Desperate Housewives' star Eva Longoria Parker was involved in a minor traffic accident in Hollywood on Wednesday. Los Angeles Police Sgt. Kara Silverstein says the actress was heading east on Hollywood Boulevard at about 7:30PM when another driver made an unsafe left turn into a parking lot and hit Longoria Parker's car. Silverstein says the actress complained of pain but was not seriously hurt. ...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 08:15 AM by Bryan Alexander
Brooke Shields and Eva Longoria deal with paparazzi photographers on a daily basis. But it's not every day the swarm of shutterbugs contains a wildly-clicking Adrian Grenier. Yes, that Adrian Grenier. The 'Entourage' star decided to try out working as a celebrity photographer while making his documentary film 'Teenage Paparazzo,' and happened to come across both stars in memorable -- and ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Takes Action Vs. Cancer - How You Can Too!
- Catherine Giudici Debuts New Hair for DWTS Finale; 'Sean Loves It!'
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Taste the happy: The best ?Arrested Development' stuff on the Internet
- Wolf Blitzer asks tornado survivor about religion, she has quick response ? VIDEO
- What's Trending With...Lauren Conrad
- Sharon Osbourne Returning to U.K.'s X Factor: What This Means for The Talk
- Pregnant Jenna Dewan-Tatum Bundles Baby Bump During London Stroll—See the Pic!