- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 02:10 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Eva Mendes has been named the new face of the iconic scent, as well as the soon-to-launch, airier Eau De Toilette version available this August. The campaign--which was shot in Prague--features the actress (in a custom Mugler dress) singing with an orchestra. Though this wasn't the initial concept for the commercial: When Mendes was prepping for the shoot she found inspiration by singing alo...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 08:17 AM by AOL TV Editors
Actress Eva Mendes has a lot in common with the host of 'Chelsea Lately.' Apart from sharing a taste for shoes with really super-high heels, both Mendes and Chelsea Handler admit they have an aversion to getting married. Mendes believes in true love and spiritual unions and all that good stuff -- she's just not into having a piece of paper to seal the deal. "We were doing it for land originally...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 11:45 AM by Elizabeth Yun
Temptation and morality are at the forefront of writer and first-time director Massy Tadjedin's 'Last Night.' The film centers on a young married couple, played by Keira Knightley and Sam Worthington, who test their commitment to each other during a night away from each other. Following a jealous argument between Joanna (Knightley) and Alex (Worthington), Alex goes on a business trip with his a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton - and Bill - at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"
- Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez and Fifth Harmony Win Big at the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards