- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 02:10 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Eva Mendes has been named the new face of the iconic scent, as well as the soon-to-launch, airier Eau De Toilette version available this August. The campaign--which was shot in Prague--features the actress (in a custom Mugler dress) singing with an orchestra. Though this wasn't the initial concept for the commercial: When Mendes was prepping for the shoot she found inspiration by singing alo...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 08:17 AM by AOL TV Editors
Actress Eva Mendes has a lot in common with the host of 'Chelsea Lately.' Apart from sharing a taste for shoes with really super-high heels, both Mendes and Chelsea Handler admit they have an aversion to getting married. Mendes believes in true love and spiritual unions and all that good stuff -- she's just not into having a piece of paper to seal the deal. "We were doing it for land originally...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 11:45 AM by Elizabeth Yun
Temptation and morality are at the forefront of writer and first-time director Massy Tadjedin's 'Last Night.' The film centers on a young married couple, played by Keira Knightley and Sam Worthington, who test their commitment to each other during a night away from each other. Following a jealous argument between Joanna (Knightley) and Alex (Worthington), Alex goes on a business trip with his a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson's New Album Piece By Piece Will Be Released in March
- Keira Knightley on Her Unique Name: 'My Mum's Crap at Spelling'
- Deborah Voigt Confronts the Little Black Dress She Couldn't Fit into
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Daredevil Scoop: Superhero Suit Secrets Revealed!
- Phillip Phillips Files Legal Claim to Get Out of His ''Opressive'' American Idol Contract
- Some New Yorkers Are Looking for Warmth From the Big Blizzard on Craigslist's Personal Ads