- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 02:10 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Eva Mendes has been named the new face of the iconic scent, as well as the soon-to-launch, airier Eau De Toilette version available this August. The campaign--which was shot in Prague--features the actress (in a custom Mugler dress) singing with an orchestra. Though this wasn't the initial concept for the commercial: When Mendes was prepping for the shoot she found inspiration by singing alo...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 08:17 AM by AOL TV Editors
Actress Eva Mendes has a lot in common with the host of 'Chelsea Lately.' Apart from sharing a taste for shoes with really super-high heels, both Mendes and Chelsea Handler admit they have an aversion to getting married. Mendes believes in true love and spiritual unions and all that good stuff -- she's just not into having a piece of paper to seal the deal. "We were doing it for land originally...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 11:45 AM by Elizabeth Yun
Temptation and morality are at the forefront of writer and first-time director Massy Tadjedin's 'Last Night.' The film centers on a young married couple, played by Keira Knightley and Sam Worthington, who test their commitment to each other during a night away from each other. Following a jealous argument between Joanna (Knightley) and Alex (Worthington), Alex goes on a business trip with his a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dakota Johnson Joins ISIS for Controversial SNL Spoof Ad (VIDEO)
- Bill Rancic: My Son Duke Is the 'Happiest Kid I've Ever Met'
- Justin Bieber's Changing Looks!
- ?Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson blames hippies for STDs in speech
- Tom Hanks honored with American Spirit Award and talks WWII
- Leonardo DiCaprio renting out luxe pad for $25K a month
- Aww! Pregnant Jessica Biel Gets a Surprise Visit from Husband Justin Timberlake While Filming in New Orleans
- Michelle Rodriguez Apologizes After Asking Minority Actors to "Stop Stealing All the White People's Superheroes"
- Will Forte Reflects on Saturday Night Live, Assures Fans MacGruber 2 Is Still "Absolutely" in the Works