- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 08:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Though it was reported last week they had split, Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez are still very much together, Extra reports. While promoting her upcoming film, 'Bad Teacher,' Diaz revealed she laughs off rumors about the status of her relationship with Rodriguez. "If I want to read gossip, I read about somebody else's life. I can't worry about what other people say. It's fine to say whatever y...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 09:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Angelina Jolie sparked adoption rumors earlier this month when she was photographed with a new tattoo while on a goodwill trip to the Tunisia-Libya border. The photograph showed a new set of map coordinates on her arm, just beneath the six tattoos of coordinates of the birthplaces of her six children. But in a new interview with 'Extra,' Jolie clears up the confusion. "Well, if they know that i...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 07:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Paris Hilton was blasted by 'Fairly Legal' star Sarah Shahi last week for being the "worst driver ever" for reportedly almost hitting her. However, Hilton told Extra that it definitely was not her driving that day. "I was so shocked when I read that, too," Hilton said of the rumors flying around that she almost hit Shahi while driving. "First of all, I wasn't even driving that day," she said...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 05:25 AM by Christo Varghese
Actress Halle Berry has never talked about her custody battle with ex Gabriel Aubry before, but in an interview with 'Extra,' the 43-year-old actress finally opened up and talked about the court proceedings without giving exact details. "It's been a year full of challenges. When there's a child involved, it's a relief when you can resolve things in a good way," Berry said. "Our issues were neve...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 08:50 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Jaime Pressly's 2011 has gotten off to a rough start. In January and February alone, the 33-year-old actress was arrested for suspicion of driving drunk, filed for divorce, entered into a nasty custody battle over her 3-year-old son and happens to owe more than $600,000 in tax liens to good old Uncle Sam. In an interview with Extra, the 'My Name is Earl' star wanted to clear the record for the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- IHOP's Free Pancake Day Has Returned!
- Carrie Underwood Welcomes a Son
- WATCH: Cate Blanchett Gets Wicked in This Behind-the-Scenes Cinderella Clip
- 'Florida Man': Film cedes the floor to liquor store parking lot philosophers
- 'The Bachelor' recap: This week's 5 strangest moments
- Could Savannah Guthrie replace Brian Williams?
- Duggar Family Cheers as Dad-to-Be Derick Dillard Tries to Run Over a Cat With His Sled—Watch Now
- Justin Bieber Desperate for Seth Rogen to Roast Him
- Viral Video of Naked Man Escaping From Buckingham Palace Revealed to be Launch of D-Throned Tabloid for E!'s The Royals!