- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 03:15 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Despite all the stripper-inspired heart-shaped pasties, bikini tops and shirtless blazers that made up Lindsay Lohan's first-ever Ungaro fashion collection, the troubled starlet is being kept on at the French fashion house. In defiance of all her critics, Lindsay's controversial clothing collection has been hailed a commercial success. Her creations were ripped apart by fashion critics when they ...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Johnny Depp, Amber Heard Have Dinner With Keith Richards
- Mariah Carey Has Wardrobe Malfunction, Curses on Good Morning America
- Lily Aldridge's Sexy Bikini Body Tip: "A Great Tan Really Helps!"
- EW's Morning Bite: And the best sound bite from last night is?
- ?Arrested Development': Who's the most quotable Bluth? POLL
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'Duck Dynasty' inspires greeting cards, cigars and other merchandise
- Amanda Bynes arrested after tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Memorial Day weekend special: Stars on the Beach!
- Boy Scouts Lift Ban on Gay Teens: Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Jenna Dewan-Tatum and More Stars React
- Olivia Munn Talks "Devastating" Tornado in Native Oklahoma: "It's Not Surprising to See All of the Heroism"
- Amanda Bynes: The Troubling Events Leading Up to Her NYC Arrest