- Posted Jun 20th 2010 at 12:00 AM by Michelle Ruiz
When she isn't referred to as George Clooney's beautiful Italian girlfriend, (and she usually is,) Elisabetta Canalis goes by the ever-popular label of "model/actress." Though famous for her acting roles in her native Italy, where she's affectionately called "Eli," Canalis' American credits have mostly fallen into the "model" category, i.e. Maxim model, GQ model and Roberto Cavalli lingerie...
- Posted May 8th 2010 at 06:25 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week: Jim Carrey goes on a Twitter rant after apparently losing his mind (that does nothing to defend his sanity), Justin Bieber claims he doesn't know what 'German' means, Seth MacFarlane sounds...
- Posted Apr 29th 2010 at 09:55 AM by PopEater Staff
As a friendly reminder that George Clooney resides in Italy, his lordly existence trumping ours by a landslide, military experts were called in to retrieve a cache of unexploded World War II bombs discovered in the lake where the actor's home sits. A fisherman discovered the explosives "just 14 meters from the actor's villa," the UK's Daily Mail reports. "The deadly arsenal included hand...
- Posted Apr 6th 2010 at 02:40 PM by Marc Schneider
It's Tuesday, so it must be time to track down and debunk the latest report that George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis have called it quits. This time, the culprit is Grazia Magazine in Britain, which alleged Clooney kicked his Italian beauty to the curb shortly after attending the Oscars in March. "Once again the story is made up, spread to other outlets and now denied," Clooney says in a...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
In the absence of the venerable Jack Nicholson at last night's Academy Awards, we couldn't help but wonder -- has George Clooney stepped in to take over Jack's schtick? Just as Jack would sit front row, a gorgeous and much younger lady draped on his arm, sunglasses firmly in place (because you just don't deserve to know who Jack is looking at), taking a drubbing from the Oscar hosts, so sat...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 07:10 AM by Rob Shuter
Oh, Oscar night! So much glitz, glamour... and gossip! Why was George Clooney's hair so long? Who might be a bit jealous of Sandra Bullock's big win? What did Gerard Butler finally admit about Jennifer Aniston? The Naughty But Nice spies were out in full force on Oscar night, and we've got all the answers. All of the scoop after the jump! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Detained by Customs at Los Angeles Airport
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Nick Carter and Wife Lauren Kitt Enjoy Honeymoon in the Florida Keys: See the Cute Pic!
- Newlywed Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Surprise Weekend Nuptials
- Chris Martin Addresses "Challenges" in His Personal Life in First Interview Since Gwyneth Paltrow Split