- Posted May 7th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Sarah Kelsey
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. We know you're sick of hearing about...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 05:36 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Tracy Morgan may have to answer to a higher power -- the president -- for his most recent over-sexed remarks on 'Lopez Tonight.' Morgan was telling George Lopez about a correspondent's dinner he attended where he got a little too excited after greeting Michelle Obama. "I looked at Michelle and she said, 'Hi Tracy' and I just like, I got hard," he told Lopez. Morgan, who went on to call the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Rumors Are True: Lauren Conrad Actually Cut Her Hair
- Why Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Meryl Davis Are Returning to the Dance Floor
- Behind the Scenes with Birdman's Star-Studded Cast (VIDEO)
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on ?Between Two Ferns'
- See Marvel's latest mystery teaser, ?Inhumans: Attilan Rising'
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Jessica Lange Flawlessly Covers Lana Del Rey on American Horror Story: Freak Show
- Kyle Chandler's Back! Bloodline Stars All Your Favorites—See the Netflix Teaser!
- Brad Pitt Gets Awkward When Zach Galifianakis Asks Him About Famous Jennifer Aniston Friends Scene