- Posted May 7th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Sarah Kelsey
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. We know you're sick of hearing about...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 05:36 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Tracy Morgan may have to answer to a higher power -- the president -- for his most recent over-sexed remarks on 'Lopez Tonight.' Morgan was telling George Lopez about a correspondent's dinner he attended where he got a little too excited after greeting Michelle Obama. "I looked at Michelle and she said, 'Hi Tracy' and I just like, I got hard," he told Lopez. Morgan, who went on to call the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Jennifer Lawrence requests investigation after nude pics leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Carrie Underwood Is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Sofía Vergara and Shirtless Joe Manganiello Heat Up Mexico During Labor Day Vacation—See the Pics!
- 30 Days of Celeb Braids: Kerry Washington, Nina Dobrev, Diane Kruger & More!