- Posted May 7th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Sarah Kelsey
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. We know you're sick of hearing about...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 05:36 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Tracy Morgan may have to answer to a higher power -- the president -- for his most recent over-sexed remarks on 'Lopez Tonight.' Morgan was telling George Lopez about a correspondent's dinner he attended where he got a little too excited after greeting Michelle Obama. "I looked at Michelle and she said, 'Hi Tracy' and I just like, I got hard," he told Lopez. Morgan, who went on to call the p...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ty Herndon: The Support I've Received Since Coming Out 'Blew My Mind'
- What's the Key to Kate Hudson's Killer Body? 'Work Your Ass Off'
- Search for Missing Pennsylvania Mom Jessica Padgett Continues
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- No Regrets! Taylor Swift Says Her Biggest Mistakes Led to Her "Greatest Career Triumphs"
- Gabrielle Union Says Being Married to Dwyane Wade Is "a Lot of Fun"—Find Out What They Love Doing Together!
- Miss World Competition Begins as Beauty Queens Mourn the Tragic Death of Miss Honduras