- Posted May 7th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Sarah Kelsey
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. We know you're sick of hearing about...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 05:36 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Tracy Morgan may have to answer to a higher power -- the president -- for his most recent over-sexed remarks on 'Lopez Tonight.' Morgan was telling George Lopez about a correspondent's dinner he attended where he got a little too excited after greeting Michelle Obama. "I looked at Michelle and she said, 'Hi Tracy' and I just like, I got hard," he told Lopez. Morgan, who went on to call the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 9 Pizza Hacks You Need to Know Right Now
- Groom Turns His Called-Off Wedding Reception into a Fundraiser for Charity
- Michael Sam Cut by the St. Louis Rams
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Kate Gosselin's Kids Are Growing Up So Fast—See The Family's First Day of School Pic!
- Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Look Madly in Love at Wedding Rehearsal Dinner—See the Pics!
- EJ Johnson Gives Hilarious Breakup Advice to Dorothy Wang & Gets Involved in Her Drama With Roxy—See the #RichKids Clip!