- Posted May 7th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Sarah Kelsey
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. We know you're sick of hearing about...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 05:36 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Tracy Morgan may have to answer to a higher power -- the president -- for his most recent over-sexed remarks on 'Lopez Tonight.' Morgan was telling George Lopez about a correspondent's dinner he attended where he got a little too excited after greeting Michelle Obama. "I looked at Michelle and she said, 'Hi Tracy' and I just like, I got hard," he told Lopez. Morgan, who went on to call the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor's Juan Pablo Galavis: I Want to Know a Lot More About Nikki Ferrell
- Dying Boy's Family Wins Battle for Experimental Drug
- The Voice Coaches Finalize Their Teams on the Last Night of Blind Auditions
- Celebs sign on to campaign to ban the word 'bossy'
- Couples have sex in a box, then talk about it, on new WE show
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- ?The Originals' react: Chapter 2(000)
- ?New Girl' recap: Courtroom Brown
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: For Asgard!
- Shailene Woodley Slams Twilight Series: It Was About a "Very Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship"
- Chrisley Knows Best: TV's Most Outspoken Dad Gives Advice to Justin Bieber's Parents
- Chris Pine Arrested for DUI in New Zealand