- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Hollywood's latest 'It' couple is Gerard Butler and Ashley Greene. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Butler and Greene were seen together last week at the CDFA after-party and the pair had eyes only for each other. A source is quoted saying, "He had a hand on her shoulder and leaned in to her. He really turned on the charm." Butler, 41, was seen ordering a drink for the...
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 06:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Clad in their chic leather jackets, sunglasses, helmets and love for the open road, Gerard Butler and Jessica Biel look every bit the part of a Harley Davidson commercial. Biel, 29, was latched onto Butler, 41, as the pair caught some wind along California's Pacific Coast Highway, according to Us Magazine. The duo became further acquainted while filming their forthcoming romantic comedy,...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 03:45 AM by Christo Varghese
It seems like Jessica Biel is moving on after her split from Justin Timberlake. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Biel, 29, was spotted getting cozy with Gerard Butler, her co-star in the upcoming movie 'Playing the Field,' just five days after the announcement of the surprise split. Biel and Butler, 41, were first spotted together at a crew member's birthday party at a restaurant in...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 09:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
While Justin Bieber and Jennifer Aniston debuted shorter haircuts yesterday, Gerard Butler showed off just the opposite. The actor was recently spotted out with some longer locks that showed a hint of gray, according to The Daily Mail. Butler, who sported a short, colored cut just a year ago, has let nature take its course on his hair. With so many movie projects in the works, we're not...
- Posted Mar 29th 2010 at 03:10 PM by Bryan Alexander
'How To Train Your Dragon' was the most popular kid on the box office playground this weekend. Clearly, the story of a young misfit, Hiccup, trying to find his place in rugged Viking life connected with audiences. But which of the film's stars related to the misfit theme most? There's Gerard Butler (hunky man-slayer in '300' and woo-er of Jennifer Aniston in 'The Bounty Hunter') and Jay...
- Posted Mar 10th 2010 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'The Bounty Hunter' co-stars Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston get down and dirty -- seriously dirty -- in the desert for a new photoshoot in W. In the magazine's huge layout, Gerard plays lawman while Jen struts around in some sexy lingerie. The on-screen collaboration of the rumored off-screen couple, which hits theaters March 19, follows Butler's bounty hunter as he tries to bring his...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Marital Stress Is Taking a Physical Toll on Kendra Wilkinson
- Ludacris & Brad Paisley Bro It Out on Rising Star
- Royal Childhood Exhibition Features Items Belonging to Prince George - and 8 Generations Before Him
- Fifi Geldof posts angry rant following Peaches' autopsy results, report says
- Report: Melissa McCarthy skipping Jenny McCarthy's Wedding
- Mystery still surrounds the whereabouts of Casey Kasem's remains
- ?Veronica Mars' takes Fandom of the Year at mtvU's awards show
- Video: ?Harry Potter' meets ?Boyhood' in ?Potterhood' mock trailer
- Investigators Solve "Creepy and Disturbing" Porcelain Doll Case in California—Get the Scoop!
- Is Charlize Theron Engaged to Sean Penn? Star Spotted With Gleaming Ring on That Finger
- Justin Theroux Jokes About "Bad Boy" Image by Googling His Many "Mug Shots" on Jimmy Kimmel Live!