- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 09:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
She's already known as the #1 supermodel in the world, but could Gisele Bundchen soon add "billionaire" to her resume? According to Forbes, it's looking like she's definitely on the right track. She's landed on the magazine's Celebrity 100 List for the past decade, meaning she's really raking in the cash each and every year. But she's not making it just from her modeling gigs. Bundchen has ...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Check out that itsy bitsy bikini! Gisele Bundchen is seen heading to the pool in a skimpy bikini while vacationing in Rio de Janeiro with husband Tom Brady over the weekend. The pair returned to Bundchen's native Brazil to celebrate the country's largest and most popular celebration, the Rio de Janeiro Carnival held in the city. Bundchen got to be a part of the celebration as she rode atop t...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 10:45 AM by Amber James
While supermodels Naomi Campbell and Gisele Bundchen ruled the catwalk during 'Fashion's Night Out: The Show' in New York, glam 'Gossip Girl' stars Leighton Meester and Blake Lively stole the show. Meester wore a "very revealing" Versace dress paired with Christian Louboutin booties, she tells PopEater. Lively's Marchesa yellow tribal-print minidress was the talk of the evening, though. Breezi...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 07:35 PM by PopEater Staff
In an interview for the new issue of Harper's Bazaar UK, supermodel and new mom Gisele Bundchen revealed strong feelings about breastfeeding. "There should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months," she told the magazine. Bunchen and husband, Tom Brady, have a seven-month-old son, Benjamin. Within minutes of the interview leaking, moms everyw...
- Posted Mar 15th 2010 at 02:23 PM by PopEater Staff
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady welcomed their first son together in December, and now, in a candid interview with Vogue (on newsstands March 23), the model is opening up and sharing intimate details about the birth of her baby boy, Benjamin Rein. The first-time mother also reveals that she meditated through the birth and "felt like E.T" the first time she stepped in front of the camera after giving...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor