- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
If a daily dose of adorable is what you were in search of, look no further. Gwen Stefani's precious little boys, Kingston, 5, and Zuma, 2, spent some time outdoors over the weekend and these stylish little dudes were easily the coolest kids on the block. Zuma, wearing some shades and a fedora is sporting a blue cast on his right arm after breaking it early last month at the family's home. Dad,...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 09:30 PM by AOL Music Editors
Gwen Stefani has called it quits on her solo career in music after nearly eight years and two solo studio albums. Stefani tells Entertainment Weekly, "That was a moment in time. It went on a little longer than we all thought it would, because it was inspired and you have to go with wherever you're at in that time in your life ... everything works out how it should." The No Doubt frontwoman...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 07:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Isn't she lovely? Gwen Stefani stepped out with hubby, rocker Gavin Rossdale, to attend amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS Gala. The star-studded event closed out the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival and Stefani really turned up the glam for the gala. The stunning pair walked the red carpet hand-in-hand, looking as fierce and fashionable as always. Stefani's curve hugging black dress and big...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Rocker couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale took a break from their busy schedules to spend some quality time with their adorable little boys, Zuma, 2, and Kingston, who will be 5 later this month. One of the most fit couples around, Rossdale showed off his six-pack while Stefani flaunted her toned tummy in a leopard print bikini top and long, flowing striped skirt. Their oldest son Kingston...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 09:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Gwen Stefani rocks the May cover of Elle Magazine--and in the accompanying interview, she discusses songwriting, performing while pregnant and her disbelief that she and husband Gavin Rossdale are still together. "The first time we ever kissed was right around Valentine's Day--we were in New Orleans on tour. So, yeah, I always think about that because it's unbelievable that we've been able to...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It's a zoo at the Rossdale household! Just because the adorable sons of power couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have some of the most distinct style of any tiny tots we've seen, that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to take a day off every now and then. Just last week Kingston made quite a fashion statement, wearing an ensemble consisting of a Justice League T-shirt and a fur vest for a...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 10:03 AM by Maggie Coughlan
When it comes making bold fashion statements, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree for Kingston Rossdale. The 4-year-old son of singer-turned-L.A.M.B. designer Gwen Stefani and rocker Gavin Rossdale modeled quite the look during a visit to the California Science Center in Los Angeles. Clad in a sleeveless fur vest, combat boots and a 'Justice League' T-shirt, Kingston was happy to pose...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 07:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
There's no doubt Gwen Stefani is charitable, especially after she announced Wednesday that she has donated $1 million to help victims of the devastating Japan earthquake and tsunami. According to UsMagazine.com, the No Doubt singer's donation will go to Save the Children's Japan Earthquake-Tsunami Children in Emergency Fund. Those familiar with Stefani's music and fashion line know the Japanese...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 02:00 AM by Katelyn Mullen
Gwen Stefani, thats who! The LAMB designer hit the runway with her oldest son Kingston, (Dad is her rocker hubby Gavin Rossdale,) on Thursday during her Fall 2011 show in New York City. The mini fashion icon was all smiles, and looked quite comfortable on the catwalk, walking hand-in-hand with his jill-of-all-trades mom to close out her show. LAMB was one of the concluding shows ending...
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 04:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Gavin Rossdale is digging up his past to get back into music by reuniting with Bush, but other regrettable parts of his past have snuck up on him. In a revealing interview with DETAILS, Rossdale confirmed a year-old report that he had a one-time gay fling in his teens with a cross-dressing pop star named "Marilyn." As if he didn't have enough drama in his life being married to Gwen Stefani, he...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Surprise - Lake Bell Is Pregnant!
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- It's a Boy for Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Grumpy Cat Takes Over American Idol, Arrow's Shocking Death and More OMG TV Moments
- Kim Kardashian's Big Booty Can't Help But Steal the Spotlight—Even in a Full-Length Skirt!
- Dean McDermott Steps Out as True Tori Drama Unfolds