- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 08:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Halle Berry is putting it all out there on the red carpet these days. The 44-year-old mother of one chose a sequined stunner to appear at the 14th Annual Hollywood Awards Gala on Oct. 25. The mini dress was cut very low, and Berry completed the look with strappy stilettos. There's no question Halle pulled off the outfit. This past weekend, Berry stepped out for the first time with rumored...
- Posted Oct 24th 2010 at 01:37 PM by Christine Fenno
Back in April, Halle Berry, 44, split from French-Canadian model Gabriel Aubry (with whom she has a 2-year-old daughter, Nala), but she's officially single no more. She's been spotted getting cozy with French actor Olivier Martinez, and on Saturday, the couple made a hand-in-hand appearance for the first time at a media event, strolling the red carpet into the Carousel of Hope charity gala in...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 09:15 PM by PopEater Staff
The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin, has some pretty strong opinions when it comes to who should portray her in an upcoming biopic film. In Franklin's mind, only Halle Berry has what it takes to portray the younger version of the singing legend, according to the Associated Press. Earlier this week, Franklin sent out a press release detailing her specific choices for the prominent roles in the...
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
In the September issue of Vogue, Halle Berry opens up about her breakup with Gabriel Aubry for the first time. "It's just that you realize you are not meant to go the distance with everybody. We were meant to bring this amazing little person into the world. And I think that's why we came together. And because of that, we are going to be together, forever, all three of us. We are a family until...
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 07:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Gabriel Aubry and Halle Berry have split -- but they are still hammering out the details of a custody arrangement for their 2-year-old daughter Nahla. "It's been pretty difficult for Gabriel to see Nahla the last few weeks. He's really getting sick of it and it's getting to the point where he is seriously considering his options regarding pursuing permanent custody. He refuses to give up rights...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Taylor Armstrong Has Moved On After Russell's Suicide
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: This Week Was All About Surprises
- Matthew McConaughey on Getting Married: 'I Had to Really Want To'
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Alfonso Ribeiro dominates 'DWTS'
- Fans: Renee Zellweger nearly unrecognizable after facial transformation
- Shia LaBeouf admits he used to follow Alec Baldwin home in ?Interview'
- ?Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany to make New York stage debut
- Whoa, Are Karma and Amy Hooking Up in the Faking It Midseason Trailer?!
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Slick New Comb-Over During Date Night With Rick Solomon—See the Pic!
- About Last Night: Jennifer Lawrence, Blake Lively, Sofía Vergara & More Best Dressed Stars on the Red Carpet