- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 08:40 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Though it was reported earlier this month that 'Scream 4' star Hayden Panettiere was dating New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, it turns out she's spending time with a different Jets player: Scotty McKnight. A source tells UsMagazine.com that the pair is officially dating. Just last week, Panettiere was mistakenly linked to Sanchez--who has actually known McKnight since they were kids. "...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 10:55 AM by Jo Piazza
Hayden Panettiere's publicist was very adamant at the Vans Custom Culture Contest Finale in Manhattan on Thursday night that her client not be asked any personal questions (i.e. about her possibly dating New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez). Thankfully Panettiere had no such compunction and was happy to address the Sanchez rumors, which sprung up after the two were spotted grabbing lunch fro...
- Posted Jun 1st 2011 at 06:03 AM by Kelly Fisher
Well that was fast. Just two weeks after Hayden Panettiere announced her split with boxing boyfriend of two years Wladimir Klitschko, the 'Scream 4' star was spotted hanging out with New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez. According to RumorFix.com, the pair was seen grabbing lunch from In-N-Out Burger in Laguna Beach, Calif. on Memorial Day. "They seemed very close and very happy," a witnes...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Hayden Panettiere and her Ukrainian professional boxing boyfriend, Wladimir Klitschko, have called it quits after two years of dating. But was their 15-inch height difference the thorn in their relationship paw? We can only imagine the kind of back injuries Klitschko may have sustained in order to smooch his 5'1" hottie. But Panettiere, 21, told People that their break-up is more of a parting o...
- Posted May 7th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
No, they're not posing in front of some sort of fun house mirror, these celeb couples have made it work even if they have to grab a step ladder to give their significant others a peck. But dealing with more than a foot of height difference hasn't deterred these couples from calling it a perfect fit. From Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen to Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko these Hollywo...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 03:00 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Hayden Panettiere's fans are not shy about asking intimate questions when talking to her. Panettiere was on 'Ellen' when she revealed that people actually come and ask how the 5'1" actress gets it on with her heavyweight boxing champion boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko, who is 6'6". E! Online reports that the topic arose when Ellen DeGeneres commented on the couple's considerable h...
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 12:01 PM by AOL TV Editors
Lifetime Television is taking a bold step by airing their made-for-TV movie 'Amanda Knox: Murder On Trial in Italy' tonight at 9PM ET, given the ongoing controversy over the case. Most of the country is aware of Knox, due to the almost-constant news reports covering this international headline-grabbing story: Knox, an American exchange student, was accused by Italian authorities of brutally sta...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Quincy Brown Calls Diddy's Arrest a Hiccup: 'We're Supporting My Dad'
- FROM EW: Autumn Reeser Will Play Julie Cooper in The O.C. Musical
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Will Continue to Live Together
- Security beefed up as Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition grows increasingly dire: source
- Chrissy Teigen goes topless for magazine, fights with Instagram
- Miss USA loses Cheryl Burke as a co-host
- Jeremy Renner Responds to Rumors That He's Gay: ''F--king Say Whatever the Hell You Want About Me''
- Jane the Virgin Star Justin Baldoni Welcomes a Baby Girl With Wife Emily: See a Photo of Their New Daughter!
- Zac Efron and Sami Miró Are Going Strong! See the Actor's Hunky Beach Pic With Bikini-Clad Girlfriend