- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 04:42 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
According to ABC News, Michelle Duggar, the star of the TLC reality show '18 Kids and Counting', has given birth to her 19th child in an emergency C-section. Josie Brooklyn - all the Duggar children have first names that start with 'J' - was born Thursday evening, and she weighed in at just over one pound. She is in stable condition at the neonatal intensive care unit at the University of ...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 03:05 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
According to the Los Angeles County Coroner's autopsy report, Michael Jackson was in good health until he was injected with a lethal cocktail of drugs hours before he died. The famous singer died of acute Propofol intoxication on June 25. Contrary to popular opinion, he was not suffering from any serious physical ailments at the time of his death. Apart from inflamed lungs and some arthritis in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Greene Wear Black Bikinis, Learn to Surf
- Gaby Hoffmann: Mel Gibson "Screamed at Me," Made Me Cry as a Kid
- Nick Cannon Says He Reached Out to Amanda Bynes: "I Tried"
- ?Veronica Mars' filming has begun! 5 things we can't wait to see
- Official ?Star Wars: Episode VII' character breakdowns released: Commence theorizing!
- Did Kim and Kanye name their baby Kaidence?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- Chrissy Teigen Goes Blond for Summer—See the Pic!
- Kate Upton Shocks in Fully Clothed Ensemble—See the Pic!
- Rita Ora's Ornate Outfit: Pleather Dress or Giant Henna Tattoo?