- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
They are all glammed up and ready to go on the set of 'Project Runway' in New York City. The Lifetime series held an outdoor fashion show in Battery Park earlier today, and welcomed celebrity guest judge, Kim Kardashian. The show's regular judges, Heidi Klum, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia were looking fabulous as they filmed scenes for the ninth season of the design show. It was announced ...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 01:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
You may recognize Heidi Klum as a supermodel, designer, 'Project Runway' host, producer, mother and wife, but the 38-year-old German stunner can now add celebrity perfumer to her resume. Shine is Klum's first signature fragrance -- an oriental scent made of pink peppercorn, pear and mandarin top notes; a mimosa absolute, sunflower, and lily of the valley heart; and musk cosmone, vanilla and ...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 11:27 AM by AOL TV Editors
Heidi Klum is passionate about fashion. And she's passionate about finding the next great fashion designer. So passionate, in fact, that she's willing to be photographed nude to promote the upcoming Season 9 of her fashion reality series 'Project Runway.' According to The Hollywood Reporter, Klum chose to strip off during a recent photo shoot for Lifetime's new promotional campaign. However, as ...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 01:09 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Heidi Klum had a busy Mother's Day weekend, and turned many heads showing off her hot body. The super model stepped out in a snake skin print bikini on the beaches of Palm Beach, Florida after she and husband Seal renewed their vows over the weekend. The pair said 'I do' again on Saturday in front of friends and family, and their four children. The ceremony was held at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 10:36 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Heidi Klum is opening up about everything from her marriage to parenting in the May issue of Good Housekeeping. The world has been enamored with the 37-year-old since she first began her career with Victoria's Secret. But since marrying Grammy Award winner Seal, fans have seen Klum in a different light -- as a true romantic. "He's the most charming, loving, fun, gentlemanly, inspirational ...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 04:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
Since Jay Leno isn't a big movie star he doesn't get those fancy gift bags the Oscars gives out. So Ross Matthews was dispatched to the Academy Awards with a bag to see what celebrities would be willing to donate to Jay. He came on 'The Tonight Show' to reveal what he'd received. He got a nice pair of shades from Jamie Foxx -- "I'm so not giving those to Jay!" -- as well as various other ...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 02:05 PM by Sarah Crow
Celebrity endorsements are as profitable as they are plentiful and these days, it seems as if eveyone's in on the action. While some promotional deals are obvious fits, like Nicki Minaj's recent 'Pink Friday' lipstick collaboration with MAC, there are many that leave us scratching our heads. Even for Hollywood's reigning queens of self-promotion, the Kardashian sisters, some products seem ...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 09:50 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Heidi Klum's latest project 'Seriously Funny Kids' is a little like Bill Cosby's 'Kids Say the Darndest Things.' The supermodel turned super-mom's half-hour unscripted series premieres next month and will feature Klum interacting with children and bringing out the hilarious and insightful things they say. But Klum tells PEOPLE when it comes to her own four kids, she and husband Seal don't think ...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 07:06 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Supermodel Heidi Klum reveals in the December issue of Self that the secret to keeping wrinkles at bay isn't Botox -- it's a few extra pounds. "The ultimate beauty secret for a woman getting older is, Don't be too thin! It is always better to have a little meat on your bones. When you are just muscle, you end up being gaunt in the face, and that makes you look older by five or 10 years," Klum ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 07:40 PM by PopEater Staff
After more than a decade of representing one of the sexiest and well-known brands on the planet, supermodel Heidi Klum is hanging up her angel wings. Klum will no longer be one of the faces of lingerie giant, Victoria's Secret, PEOPLE reports. "All good things have to come to an end. I will always love Victoria and never tell her secret. It's been an absolute amazing time!" the runway regular ...
- Posted Jun 5th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Jane Boursaw
Pop-Ed: I've always been fascinated with the concept of marriage in Hollywood. I get that it's a different world, and people marry for different reasons -- exposure, money, fame or even to prove they're not gay, which is a bit bizarre when you think about it. Sure, back in the 1930s, when Cary Grant shared a house with Randolph Scott, the notion that he might be gay would have had a major impact ...
- Posted May 9th 2010 at 09:37 AM by PopEater Staff
Supermodel and 'Project Runway' maven Heidi Klum celebrating her fifth wedding anniversary with musician Seal the exact same way they celebrated their fourth -- by renewing their vows. The couple, who have turned ther anniversary into the tradition of throwing a vow renewal party, did just that in a small ceremony (well, 80 people... small a celebrity party) in Mexico, PEOPLE is reporting. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zach Sobiech Leaves Behind Inspiring Legacy
- 1 Word, 25 Men: The Bachelorette's Desiree Sums Them Up
- The Hangover Part III: The Baby's Back - and All Grown Up
- Then and Now: 'The Brady Bunch'
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- Judging panel for 'X Factor' rounded out by Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- ?Annie' Broadway cast album with Jane Lynch bonus tracks ? EXCLUSIVE FIRST LISTEN
- Will Smith really wants you to remember that he used to be a rapper ? VIDEO
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Daughter Not a Big Fan of Their PDA
- Michelle Obama's Bangs Are (Almost!) Gone
- Hangover 3: Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Cast Say "Very Sad" Goodbye to Franchise