Helena Bonham Carter
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 12:00 AM by Amber James
By showing up the the 2011 Golden Globes wearing mismatched shoes, HelenaBonham Carter proved she doesn't adhere to fashion rules. And even though the quirky actress already dubbed her upcoming Oscars gown a "catastrophe," one stylist hopes the nominated actress will take her fashion statement a little more seriously for the Oscars. "She is a brilliant actress, so she needs to be a bit more...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 04:45 PM by John Mitchell
Award shows are fun. You've got beautiful actresses in glamorous designer dresses and handsome actors in tuxes passing out prizes to the movies and stars we love to love (or love to hate). It's all very self-congratulatory and sparkly and exciting. Except when it isn't. You see, myself and my pop culture-writing brethren just love to think out loud about who is going to win, and sometimes that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Lee, Actor on Seinfeld and Nash Bridges, Dies at 58
- Sister of Boston Bombing Suspect Is Charged in N.Y.C. Bomb Threat
- Bali Suitcase Murder: Suspect Barred from Meeting Privately with Lawyers, Attorney Claims
- Sadie Robertson to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Playboy reportedly suing Canadian company over use of term 'Playmate'
- The famous faces behind some of your favorite cartoon characters
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- Glee's Heather Morris Engaged to Taylor Hubbell
- Jimmy Kimmel Joins Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow for Friends Reunion—Watch Now!
- Jennifer Aniston Stuns in Low-Cut Dress at Life Of Crime Premiere—and Justin Theroux Doesn't Look So Bad, Either