Helena Bonham Carter
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 12:00 AM by Amber James
By showing up the the 2011 Golden Globes wearing mismatched shoes, HelenaBonham Carter proved she doesn't adhere to fashion rules. And even though the quirky actress already dubbed her upcoming Oscars gown a "catastrophe," one stylist hopes the nominated actress will take her fashion statement a little more seriously for the Oscars. "She is a brilliant actress, so she needs to be a bit more...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 04:45 PM by John Mitchell
Award shows are fun. You've got beautiful actresses in glamorous designer dresses and handsome actors in tuxes passing out prizes to the movies and stars we love to love (or love to hate). It's all very self-congratulatory and sparkly and exciting. Except when it isn't. You see, myself and my pop culture-writing brethren just love to think out loud about who is going to win, and sometimes that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz Wants to 'Prank' Drew Barrymore's New Baby (VIDEO)
- Teen Airplane Stowaway Wanted to Go to Africa, Says Father
- William & Kate's Visit Hailed as Historic on Last Night in Australia
- Traci Bingham tried to dine and dash after credit card declined, report says
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Prince William Recalls "Wonderful Memories" With Kate Middleton and Prince George in Australia
- Avril Lavigne Laughs Off Racist Backlash Over "Hello Kitty" Music Video: "I Love Japanese Culture"
- Grumpy Cat Takes Over American Idol, Arrow's Shocking Death and More OMG TV Moments