- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend Holly Madison slammed Hefner's ex-fiance Crystal Harris on Twitter after she saw found out that Harris was appearing at a pool party in Las Vegas on her canceled wedding day. Harris attended a pool party at Wet Republic at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas on Saturday, the day of her now-cancelled wedding, and Madison was made aware of the event by Las Vegas gossip...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Playboy founder Hugh Hefner is getting ready for his wedding to Crystal Harris in June, but he says there's one lady in his life who won't be attending: Holly Madison. "I think Holly [Madison] has expressed publicly that it would be a little strange if she was there and I respect that," Hefner told PEOPLE while celebrating his 85th birthday in Las Vegas. Madison and Hefner were together for...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 07:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Newly single Holly Madison is looking for love, but admits it's harder than it seems due to her demanding Las Vegas work schedule. "I would love to meet my soul mate," the 'Holly's World' star told PEOPLE. "I'm always kind of keeping my eyes open for somebody." Madison, in addition to appearing in Peepshow Las Vegas, is currently promoting her new Vegas-themed book, 'The Showgirl Next Door.'...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 08:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Former Playboy playmate Holly Madison is single again. The 'Holly's World' star and boyfriend Jack Barakat have broken up, E!Online.com reports. The couple dated for 10 months. "I can confirm Holly and Jack are no longer dating," Holly's rep told E!Online. "Their decision to split was both mutual and amicable." The reality TV star starting dating Barakat after flirting with him for months on...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 07:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Just days after being attacked for her bodacious bod by 'Holly's World' co-star and fellow Playmate Jayde Nicole, Holly Madison is firing back. Last week, following reports that the producers of Peepshow, the Las Vegas burlesque in which Madison stars, told Madison to trim down, Nicole echoed their sentiments. Nicole told Life & Style of Madison's figure, "She needs to lose 10 pounds of...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Denise Warner
'Holly's World' star Holly Madison wasn't ever bothered by the jabs about her dating a much older man. "I expected those kind of jokes," she tells PopEater of dating Hugh Hefner. "Anyone who gets into that situation knows that jokes like that are going to happen." Watch Our Chat With Holly Inside!...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 09:35 AM by Kelly Fisher
Former 'Girl Next Door' Holly Madison has found new love -- on Twitter! Who knew 140 characters could be the start of something special? The reality star started talking to new boyfriend Jack Barakat through the social networking site after being introduced by friends, according to E! Online. "We met through a mutual friend and then somehow somebody retweeted something funny he said on...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 03:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Holly Madison is finally speaking out on ex-boyfriend and Playboy founder Hugh Hefner's proposal to Playboy Playmate Crystal Harris, and she is not happy. She even warns Hefner to reconsider. In an interview with Life & Style magazine, Madison says, "I'd like to see Hef settle down. I just want it to be with the right person, and I feel like he's making a hasty decision. I'm not sure...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 02:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Holly Madison was 'shocked' when the producers of 'Peepshow' told her that she needed to lose weight for the show. In a RadarOnline interview, Madison said, "I always thought I looked fine. It was a shock to me when they told me to lose weight. I just feel like I market myself as a sex symbol, I don't market myself as a fitness model or a professional dancer so I feel like the way I look is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Parents Remember Malaysia Airlines Flight Attendant Who Switched Planes (VIDEO)
- Rachel McAdams: The Hot Chick Striptease Was 'One of the Scariest Moments of My Career'
- Andi Dorfman's Bachelorette Blog: 'Who Wouldn't Be Scared to Face a Bunch of Exes'
- Reba McEntire releases new song, 'Pray for Peace'
- EPA sends out tweet promoting Kim Kardashian game, apologizes for doing so
- Tim McGraw comments on altercation with female fan
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Sneek Peak: An Angry Bird Lands on MTV's Finding Carter—Watch the Clip!
- Joan Rivers Tells Jennie Garth That She Looks Like a "Prostitute on a Safari"—See the Outrageous Moment!
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Scandal, Supernatural, Sons of Anarchy, The Originals and More