- Posted May 6th 2011 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After 30 years together, Howard Stern and longtime sidekick, Robin Quivers, might be splitting up. In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Quivers revealed she might be saying goodbye to the man who helped make her a household name. "I love to do radio and television and I've always wanted my own television show, so I've been putting out feelers for those kinds of things," said Quivers, ...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 07:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Howard Stern came onto 'Late Night' to announce that he was done with late night talk shows. If he's to be believed, this was his last appearance ever on any of them. "It's a lot of pressure to come out here," he told Jimmy Fallon. "What, I've got to prove myself to you? I mean come on, really." Stern then offered Fallon, as the new kid in late night, some advice. "If they tell you they want ...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
He's radio's loudest beast, but Howard Stern admits that he's got more than a few thorns in his paw. The first: Stern admitted to Rolling Stone that his main problem is caring too much -- he wishes he could make like Charlie Sheen and just "say f**k you to the world." But that just isn't Stern's style. He's neurotic to a fault. "When that show is on, I feel like I'm calculating everything," ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Bradley Cooper is very happily dating Renee Zellweger, and many can't wait to see when the 'Limitless' actor will propose to his longtime girlfriend. But is the actor afraid of marriage after his first one failed after just four short months? He stopped by Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show this morning and discussed just that. Cooper married 'Blue Bloods' actress Jennifer Esposito in December ...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 04:08 PM by Nicki Gostin
Is Charlie Sheen starting to make sense? A day after barraging the airwaves with what seemed like a dozen oft-erratic media interviews, the 'Two and a Half' men actor called Howard Stern's radio show this morning and sounded perfectly put-together and coherent as he made his case that CBS is being "ridiculous" by painting him as incapable of doing his job. "It's silly on its best day. And ...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 02:18 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Howard Stern probably needs another medium to broadcast his thoughts about as much as Charlie Sheen needs more names on his porn star Rolodex. But yes, Howard has joined the ranks of Twitter, and we have a feeling he's already being blocked by more than a few conservative tweeters. Never one to turn down a microphone, whether it be literal or digital, Howard is already bashing celebs, drooling ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 10:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
Howard Stern has made a career out of saying whatever he wants and making no apologies. Last night, his conscience got the better of him when it came to David Letterman. TV Squad writes that on the 'Late Show,' Stern made a genuine apology to Letterman for something that happened many years ago. Early in both of their entertainment careers, Letterman used to call Stern at home. Stern would then ...
- Posted Jan 17th 2011 at 01:35 PM by Sarah Crow
Shock jock Howard Stern has some less-than-flattering things to say about somebody, and this time, it's not a guest on his show. The radio host is accusing late-night legend Jay Leno of ripping off his material. Stern appeared on Piers Morgan's CNN show and told the host, "Jay is insane. And Jay is a crook. And the world knows exactly what he's up to. He steals a tremendous amount of material," ...
- Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 12:15 PM by Sarah Crow
David Arquette may have a lot on his mind, but one thing's for sure: If he wants to keep private matters private, he should probably stop talking to Howard Stern. On Wednesday, the recently separated actor went on the shock jock's radio show and admitted that he was having a rough go of things. "Are you having a nervous breakdown?" Stern asked Arquette. "I believe so," the actor responded. ...
- Posted Nov 26th 2010 at 06:45 PM by Rob Shuter
Gary Dell'Abate, or Baba Booey as his boss Howard Stern christened him, has a new book, 'They Call Me Baba Booey,' and it's already a huge hit. But it wasn't the book publishers originally wanted him to write. "For years I was asked to write a tell-all book on Howard and the show," Gary told me when he sat down with me for my HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' "That wasn't the book I ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sound of Music Live Without Much Life, Says PEOPLE's TV Critic
- Prince William Comments on Nelson Mandela's Death: He Was 'an Extraordinary and Inspiring Man'
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out with Her Parents Post-Rehab
- Alec Baldwin returning to TV as a host on Jan. 6 for TCM special
- Mike Tyson talks religon: 'I need Allah'
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Kelly Clarkson Talks Pregnancy Morning Sickness: "I Vomit a Good Dozen Times a Day"
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Pick Out Their Family Christmas Tree
- The Vampire Diaries' Hot Hookup, Scandal's Double Cliffhanger and More OMG TV Moments