Huffington Post - Entertainment
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 05:45 PM by John Mitchell
The Church of Scientology is reportedly under federal investigation for human trafficking and using unpaid labor, in part due to work allegedly performed on behalf of Tom Cruise, according to the New Yorker (via Huffington Post). The charges surfaced in a profile of Oscar-winning writer-director Paul Haggis ('Crash'), who left Scientology in 2009 after 34 years following a disagreement with chur...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 10:45 AM by John Mitchell
Anderson Cooper and his crew were attacked by supporters of embattled Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in Cairo early Wednesday, according to the Huffington Post. CNN Coverage Manager Steve Brusk tweeted that Cooper "was punched 10 times in the head as pro-Mubarak mob surrounded him and his crew trying to cover demonstration." Cooper was covering dueling demonstrations between pro-Mubarak suppo...
- Posted Jan 3rd 2011 at 11:15 AM by Sarah Crow
The holidays may be over, but Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are still in a giving mood. The philanthropic pair are giving a whopping $2 million to the animal sanctuary in Namibia where the couple spent Christmas with their six kids, the Associated Press reports (via The Huffington Post). The couple made their donation to the Naankuse Lodge and Wildlife Sanctuary in Namibia, the country in whi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- UFC Champion Ronda Rousey KOs Challenger in 34 Seconds, Tells Her 'Don't Cry'
- Beatrice Borromeo Wears Armani (Twice!) for Round Two of Her Monaco Royal Nuptials
- Cara Delevingne Shows Off Pink 'Do While Watching Girlfriend St. Vincent Perform
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Zayn's 'Big Love' For One Direction
- Channing Tatum: Still Gambit!
- 'Downton Abbey': Cast, EP Talk End
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William