Huffington Post - Entertainment
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 05:45 PM by John Mitchell
The Church of Scientology is reportedly under federal investigation for human trafficking and using unpaid labor, in part due to work allegedly performed on behalf of Tom Cruise, according to the New Yorker (via Huffington Post). The charges surfaced in a profile of Oscar-winning writer-director Paul Haggis ('Crash'), who left Scientology in 2009 after 34 years following a disagreement with chur...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 10:45 AM by John Mitchell
Anderson Cooper and his crew were attacked by supporters of embattled Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in Cairo early Wednesday, according to the Huffington Post. CNN Coverage Manager Steve Brusk tweeted that Cooper "was punched 10 times in the head as pro-Mubarak mob surrounded him and his crew trying to cover demonstration." Cooper was covering dueling demonstrations between pro-Mubarak suppo...
- Posted Jan 3rd 2011 at 11:15 AM by Sarah Crow
The holidays may be over, but Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are still in a giving mood. The philanthropic pair are giving a whopping $2 million to the animal sanctuary in Namibia where the couple spent Christmas with their six kids, the Associated Press reports (via The Huffington Post). The couple made their donation to the Naankuse Lodge and Wildlife Sanctuary in Namibia, the country in whi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette Contestant Draws Criticism for Joking on Twitter About Being Gay
- FROM EW: George R.R. Martin Won't Write Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode to Focus on Book
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
- Adam Levine Cancels Maroon 5's Liverpool Concert: ''My Cords Are Toast''
- Aw, 17 Years! Cindy Crawford's Beach Bod Is Just as Great Now as When She and Husband Rande Gerber Were First Starting Out
- Digital Breakdown: The Ultimate Nail Guide is Now at Your Fingertips