Huffington Post - Entertainment
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 05:45 PM by John Mitchell
The Church of Scientology is reportedly under federal investigation for human trafficking and using unpaid labor, in part due to work allegedly performed on behalf of Tom Cruise, according to the New Yorker (via Huffington Post). The charges surfaced in a profile of Oscar-winning writer-director Paul Haggis ('Crash'), who left Scientology in 2009 after 34 years following a disagreement with...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 10:45 AM by John Mitchell
Anderson Cooper and his crew were attacked by supporters of embattled Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in Cairo early Wednesday, according to the Huffington Post. CNN Coverage Manager Steve Brusk tweeted that Cooper "was punched 10 times in the head as pro-Mubarak mob surrounded him and his crew trying to cover demonstration." Cooper was covering dueling demonstrations between pro-Mubarak...
- Posted Jan 3rd 2011 at 11:15 AM by Sarah Crow
The holidays may be over, but Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are still in a giving mood. The philanthropic pair are giving a whopping $2 million to the animal sanctuary in Namibia where the couple spent Christmas with their six kids, the Associated Press reports (via The Huffington Post). The couple made their donation to the Naankuse Lodge and Wildlife Sanctuary in Namibia, the country in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Family-Friendly Dinner
- Celebrity trout pouts
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation