- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 11:45 AM by Jo Piazza
Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson is peeved that she has yet to receive an invite to his upcoming nuptials with Crystal Harris, and the wedding day, set for June 18, is fast approaching. Wilkinson is now threatening to attend another wedding that day, one she has rightfully been invited to. Kendra should bank on attending the alternate wedding since sources close to Hef's betrothed ...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 06:50 AM by Kelly Fisher
'Dancing With the Stars' contestant and former Hugh Hefner girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson is reportedly fuming that she hasn't received an invitation to the Playboy mogul's wedding. "I haven't gotten my save the date yet," Wilkinson told E! Online. "I'm not joking, I'm really pissed off about it." Hefner is set to marry fiancee Crystal Harris on June 18 at the Playboy mansion. Wilkinson, who ...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 03:58 PM by Zach Dionne
Hugh Hefner's 24-year-old fiancee, Crystal Harris, might not be ready for monogamous matrimony with her 84-year-old beau after all. Life & Style writes that Harris has been cavorting with Dr. Phil McGraw's son Jordan. The magazine reports witnessing the "lovebirds cozy up at the Chateau Marmont in LA on March 14. While Crystal was hoping to keep their romance low-key, Jordan didn't care to ...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Playboy founder Hugh Hefner and his fiancee Crystal Harris have set a date to tie the knot. UsMagazine.com is quoting a Playboy rep who has confirmed that the couple will wed on June 18 at the Playboy Mansion. Hefner, 84, is reported saying, "It will be intimate with a close number of friends here at the mansion. No big blowout affair. Something very personal." Harris, 24, is still ...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 03:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Holly Madison is finally speaking out on ex-boyfriend and Playboy founder Hugh Hefner's proposal to Playboy Playmate Crystal Harris, and she is not happy. She even warns Hefner to reconsider. In an interview with Life & Style magazine, Madison says, "I'd like to see Hef settle down. I just want it to be with the right person, and I feel like he's making a hasty decision. I'm not sure ...
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 07:15 AM by Jo Piazza
Was there something in the water this holiday season? Was Jared having an extra big sale on diamonds in the greater Los Angeles area, or is love simply winning over all the hardened hearts of Tinseltown? Whatever it is, we have witnessed an overdose of celebrity engagements this week -- from Hugh Hefner, who continues to give us the willies and forces us to try to divide 84 by 24 in our ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince William Comments on Nelson Mandela's Death: He Was 'an Extraordinary and Inspiring Man'
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out with Her Parents Post-Rehab
- Nelson Mandela Dies: Dignitaries and Stars Pay Respects
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Pick Out Their Family Christmas Tree
- The Vampire Diaries' Hot Hookup, Scandal's Double Cliffhanger and More OMG TV Moments
- Amanda Bynes Walks Dogs With Parents After Leaving Rehab--See the Pic!