- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 09:42 AM by AOL TV Editors
It was a battle for the ages: One impeccably dressed, show-stopping song-and-dance man against another. And they both just happened to be huge stars in the worlds of TV, film and Broadway. 'How I Met Your Mother' star Neil Patrick Harris defended his right to host the Tony Awards against former Tony MC Hugh Jackman. Dueling it out in a very Great White Way, Harris and Jackman referenced the ...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 08:00 PM by AOL TV Editors
It's getting down to the final days of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show', and the stars are starting to line up to pay their tribute. The final show airs May 25, and big names like Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks and Beyonce have shown up at tapings for the finale. Today, it was Hugh Jackman and Jennifer Aniston who appeared in pre-taped clips saying an emotional goodbye to Winfrey and the show. "It really makes ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 06:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Hugh Jackman's diet these days is rivaling that of an Olympic athlete -- and it's all for an upcoming flick, according to the LA Times. Director Darren Aronofsky has reportedly asked the actor to bulk up for the next installment of 'Wolverine.' "Right now, I'm at 210 [pounds]," Jackman said. "I was at 190 ... and [Aronofsky] said with the last one, 'Hey you looked great, but you're so tall that...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 07:55 AM by Zach Dionne
Hugh Jackman suffered an injury Tuesday, not on the set of an intense action film, but during an Australian taping of 'Oprah.' The 42-year-old star was set to make a dramatic entrance from the top of the Sydney Opera House, sliding down a cable. Then he failed to stop, smashing into the lighting rig. "That was so much fun, until the end," joked Jackman, according to a Reuters UK report. He t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zayn Malik Speaks Out About Leaving One Direction: 'I Feel Like I'm Doing What's Right'
- KUWTK: Bruce Jenner Cries After Kris Removes Him from Her Living Will (Video)
- Former Family Matters Star Darius McCrary Arrested for Failing to Pay Child Support
- Ben Stiller passed on 'Good Will Hunting'
- Britney Spears is learning pre-algebra to keep up with her sons
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Why Katy Perry Is Keeping Her Hair Black: She's in Mourning
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana ''Acting Very Much as a Couple'' While Partying in Miami
- Nick Jonas Totally Gets Zayn Malik's Decision to Leave One Direction: It Was ''Time to Close a Chapter''