Jada Pinkett Smith
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 10:40 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
The stars turned out in droves for Oprah Winfrey's penultimate episode taping -- from Maria Shriver to Tom Hanks to Madonna, the queen of talk sure flexed her friends in high places muscle as each guest took the stage to celebrate the Winfrey dynasty, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Tom Hanks hosted the first hour of the four hour taping, playing up the fact that Winfrey is not a fan of le...
- Posted May 7th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
No, they're not posing in front of some sort of fun house mirror, these celeb couples have made it work even if they have to grab a step ladder to give their significant others a peck. But dealing with more than a foot of height difference hasn't deterred these couples from calling it a perfect fit. From Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen to Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko these Hollywo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!