Jada Pinkett Smith
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 10:40 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
The stars turned out in droves for Oprah Winfrey's penultimate episode taping -- from Maria Shriver to Tom Hanks to Madonna, the queen of talk sure flexed her friends in high places muscle as each guest took the stage to celebrate the Winfrey dynasty, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Tom Hanks hosted the first hour of the four hour taping, playing up the fact that Winfrey is not a fan of le...
- Posted May 7th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
No, they're not posing in front of some sort of fun house mirror, these celeb couples have made it work even if they have to grab a step ladder to give their significant others a peck. But dealing with more than a foot of height difference hasn't deterred these couples from calling it a perfect fit. From Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen to Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko these Hollywo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Dunham: 5 Things to Know About the Comedian
- No Wonder Gwyneth Is So Crazy About This Skin-Perfecting Lotion
- Body of Megadeth Singer Dave Mustaine's Mother-in-Law Found Two Months After She Went Missing
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- 12 Moments From the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer That Made Us Weep With Joy
- Ray Rice Eligible to Play in the NFL Again After Winning Appeal
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian Have Heart-to-Heart: "We Haven't Slept Together in 5 Years!"—See the Clip!