- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 07:47 AM by Kelly Fisher
Jake Gyllenhaal wants to show off his wild side. The actor teams up with adventure and survival expert Bear Grylls for an upcoming episode of 'Man vs. Wild.' According to The Discovery Channel, the duo heads to Iceland together for the season premiere of the hit survival show, where they find themselves surrounded by active volcanoes and massive glaciers in the hard Icelandic landscape. So ...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
If there's anyone who can pull off a sans locks look and still manage to make us swoon, it's Jake Gyllenhaal (via Us Weekly). The actor recently lost his hair for his forthcoming tough cop drama, 'End of Watch.' This isn't the first time that Gyllenhaal lost his locks to land a movie role -- he shaved his head for his 2005 war memoir flick, 'Jarhead.' But six years later means that Gyllenhaal's ...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 11:19 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
On the heels of his romance with America's sweetheart, Taylor Swift, Jake Gyllenhaal isn't wasting any time getting back into the dating pool -- or should we say, the kiddie pool. Gyllenhaal, 30, was recently spotted ordering eggs and a side of rebound at breakfast in New York with '90210' star Jessica Lowndes, 22, according to Us Weekly. After his breakfast date with Lowndes, Gyllenhaal also ...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Moviefone Editors
In 'The Source Code,' Jake Gyllenhaal plays a man with eight minutes to live, over and over, 'Groundhog Day' style (but on a train, with action). So it's only natural that in the newest Moviefone 'Unscripted,' Jake and costar Michelle Monaghan explain what they'd do with just a few minutes to live. The conversation get even more interesting from there, with Gyllenhaal and Monaghan going off the ...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 05:51 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Just when we were all coming to terms with the split of Hollywood's cutest, most wholesome couple, Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift are at it again! Gossip Cop confirms that the stars grabbed dinner together Wednesday night in Nashville, Tennessee. The two were spotted at a restaurant called Bound'ry, not far from Taylor's apartment. Prior to calling it quits, Jake and Taylor went on several ...
- Posted Jan 17th 2011 at 09:50 AM by Kelly Fisher
Jake Gyllenhaal had a stunning redhead on his arm Sunday night at the Golden Globes, and he has everyone buzzing as to who the mystery girl is. Well, the mystery ends here. Gyllenhaal brought ex-girlfriend and former child star Jenny Lewis as his date to the big show, according to PEOPLE. He was up for Best Actor in a Comedy or Musical for his role in 'Love and Other Drugs,' but lost to Paul ...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 08:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
It was all laughs between Jake Gyllenhaal and Natalie Portman at the Palm Springs International Film Festival this past weekend. Gyllenhaal presented Portman with the Desert Palm Achievement Award at the festival, but had a few words to say about his newly engaged -- and pregnant -- ex-girlfriend before giving her the award, according to PEOPLE. "Natalie is the Audrey Hepburn of our ...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Denise Warner
The other day, after hearing about Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal's split, we sat down at our desks and wrote a little tune -- which we joked was Swift's inevitable ode to Gyllenhaal, since she is known for penning songs about her former dudes. Then we got a little ambitious and decided to make an actual music video from our work, entitled 'Left My Heart in a Coffee Cup,' since the majority ...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 04:45 PM by Denise Warner
Taylor Swift is known for writing about her ex-boyfriends. She even freely admits it. So we couldn't help but imagine what her musical ode to Jake Gyllenhaal would be. (You know, since he just broke up with her.) For your enjoyment, PopEater's 'Left My Heart in a Coffee Cup.' You were twenty-nine, I was twenty. That didn't stop us from getting hot and heavy. (Not too heavy since I'm not ...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 11:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal have been a hot topic of conversation for over a month after the pair were first spotted together at a 'Saturday Night Live' taping in October, but the duo have remained mum on whether or not they're more than just friends. The latest cover of Us Weekly, however, indicates that the two are most definitely an item, showing the pair holding hands over Thanksgiving ...
- Posted Nov 25th 2010 at 09:00 AM by John Mitchell
Let's face it: Thanksgiving, like every other familial holiday, can be a little stressful. Need an escape from the madness, a reason to put grandma to bed early and hit the town? Check out what's playing at your local movie theater. Thanksgiving brings with it one of the biggest movie weekends of the year, so there's usually something for everyone. Let's take a look: ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 09:10 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway take it all off for three different Entertainment Weekly covers this week to promote their new movie, 'Love and Other Drugs'--and the result is undeniably eye-catching. The two stars go sans clothing in their upcoming R-rated film--so it seemed fitting to carry that theme over to the cover. Photographer James White, who shot the cover, said the co-stars got ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Edward Furlong Charged with Assaulting Girlfriend
- Mila Kunis's Dangerously Low Jeans Give Us 2001 Flashbacks
- The Love of Chris Harrison's Life? Havanese Baxter
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Bryan Cranston's Reddit AMA: Ryan Gosling's soft skin, Power Rangers, and sarcasm
- ?Man of Steel': The deleted scene that explains the ending?
- Kanye West ?Yeezus' lyric or Lucille Bluth quote? Take our quiz!
- Selma Blair Not Returning to Anger Management After Dispute With Charlie Sheen
- Lady Gaga's Dad Rants on Twitter After His NYC Restaurant Gets Downgraded by Health Department
- Fergie's Maternity Style: Half Hippie, Half Hobo?